PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bill Belichick: Dominance Among Peers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I put out a realistic possibility......you floated a bunch of sh*t as fact........you’re the biased ballwasher

Now we are done
Malcolm said he wasn't prepared and focused. You cannot argue that away.

You want to ignore what he said and put your head in the sand that your issue.

Malcolm said he wasn't prepared and focused. You cannot argue that away.

You want to ignore what he said and put your head in the sand that your issue.

he said he was ready to go....you cannot argue that away......you want to put your head in the sand and ignore that, knock yourself out

as for what he said in March.....he never claimed to not be prepared......learn to comprehend

"I never got a reason," Butler told Howe. "I feel like this was the reason. I got kind of sick. I went to the hospital. They probably thought I was kind of late on the game plan; I wasn't as locked in as I should be and could have been a matchup deal. It could have been anything."

he said he was ready to go....you cannot argue that away......you want to put your head in the sand and ignore that, knock yourself out

as for what he said in March.....he never claimed to not be prepared......learn to comprehend

"I never got a reason," Butler told Howe. "I feel like this was the reason. I got kind of sick. I went to the hospital. They probably thought I was kind of late on the game plan; I wasn't as locked in as I should be and could have been a matchup deal. It could have been anything."
Seeing how you failed to cut n paste the entire quote, let me help you Mr. Comprehension.

“I wasn’t feeling too well," he said. "I felt like that was kind of part of it. Not to blame anybody. I accept full responsibly for myself. I am not blaming the New England Patriots or no one. It could have been just me, you know. It could have been anything, but I was not feeling too well and the New England Patriots are all about doing their job and they want everybody locked in and focused 100 percent and that probably was not the case. I am glad to be a Tennessee Titan.”

Butler: Wasn't 'locked in and focused' for Super Bowl

Seeing how you failed to cut n paste the entire quote, let me help you Mr. Comprehension.

Butler: Wasn't 'locked in and focused' for Super Bowl

he was never given a reason.......again, the coach could have played him......coaches decision.....it's on the coach......the player would have played if given the chance.....but it was the coach and only the coach that kept him out of the game.....this is not the 1st time decisions like this have cost a championship

he was never given a reason.......again, the coach could have played him......coaches decision.....it's on the coach......the player would have played if given the chance.....but it was the coach and only the coach that kept him out of the game.....this is not the 1st time decisions like this have cost a championship
Well gee, as long as Malcolm said he could play, that's all the reason the coaches need to justify playing him....

Last edited:
I feel like this thread is undergoing a form of heat death, and will eventually just devolve into:

"Wrong. We're done here."

Into eternity.

Well gee, as long as Malcolm said he could play, that's all the reason the coaches need to justify playing him....

as opposed to richards or bademosi? you'd figure that winning the biggest game is more important than teaching an outgoing player a lesson........pricey victory

I feel like this thread is undergoing a form of heat death, and will eventually just devolve into:

Into eternity.

it obviously does not work when it comes to trying to get the last word........that's ok, we ain't hurtin' anyone

as opposed to richards or bademosi? you'd figure that winning the biggest game is more important than teaching an outgoing player a lesson........pricey victory
The point is Malcolm saying he could play does not mean he could actually "play".

The point is Malcolm saying he could play does not mean he could actually "play".

he needed a coach to put him out there ......that did not happen because of the coach......if they put him out there for a special teams play, they could have tried him in the secondary seeing what a disaster it was.....it was purely on the coach to insist on not even trying .......putting him out there could have helped the result not hurt it

he needed a coach to put him out there ......that did not happen because of the coach
It happened b/c the player failed to achieve the necessary criteria to play in the defense. Thats on him and he knew it.

It happened b/c the player failed to achieve the necessary criteria to play in the defense. Thats on him and he knew it.

you don't know what he knew ....... the only fact is that he could have played but was not played.....which is a coaches decision and only a coaches decision.......all your suppositions are just fluff

you don't know what he knew ....... the only fact is that he could have played but was not played.....which is a coaches decision and only a coaches decision.......all your suppositions are just fluff
Except Malcolm told us he wasn't ready. You don't think Bill knew?

If he kept his mouth shut I just might agree. If he was in court he would have been guilty

Except Malcolm told us he wasn't ready. You don't think Bill knew?

If he kept his mouth shut I just might agree. If he was in court he would have been guilty

no he didn't........game day, he insisted he could have helped.....he said nothing of the sort

Into eternity.

Or...

EnchantingOldAmericanavocet-size_restricted.gif

Status