PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Big Sey!

signbabybrady

Pro Bowl Player
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
I've heard Seymour speak before and he's kind of quiet but he just nailed his HoF speech. That was great.

Canton should listen what he said cause when he got to N.E. he led with Willie and Rodney. He basically said Kraft would be on the stage next year. And he had a nice shout out to Bill. Even joked about winning despite a young QB.

He was such a beast and I'm so glad he got in so quick. He was an anchor of the first dynasty and with the obvious addition Brady and Bill some day it's that first dynasty is starting to get it's love. Still some work to do to get Willie and Rodney in but kudos to the Hall on getting one right with Seymour.

Congrats to Seymour. He played for the Raiders though where's the outrage???

Seymour was a first ballot HOF level player. It's good that he got in, and it's a shame that we were deprived of his last seasons being in New England. Thanks for all the help with those first 3 titles, Big Sey!

Seymour was a first ballot HOF level player. It's good that he got in, and it's a shame that we were deprived of his last seasons being in New England. Thanks for all the help with those first 3 titles, Big Sey!
He probably could have/should have been first ballot but interior DL don't always get the love so I expected it to take longer.

Yeah but they could have had impact players David Terrell or Koren Robinson or the second best tackle in the draft Kenyatta Walker ;)
Assuming Tomlinson was gone, my first choice was David Terrell who was a stud. Deuce McAllister was my 2nd choice. I certainly was not excited about the Seymour pick, but he won me over fairly quickly.

Assuming Tomlinson was gone, my first choice was David Terrell who was a stud. Deuce McAllister was my 2nd choice. I certainly was not excited about the Seymour pick, but he won me over fairly quickly.
Just imagine what Drew would have done with Glenn and Terell.

Just imagine what Drew would have done with Glenn and Terell.
That I don't know as Glenn seemed like his mind wasn't on football and Drew was very uncomfortable running the offense. However, it would've been really interesting seeing Terrell play with his college teammate Brady.

One of Bill's greatest picks.

v937zpf.jpg

Lookin' good Big Sey!

(enjoy the complimentary sound track!)

…Still some work to do to get Willie and Rodney in but kudos to the Hall on getting one right with Seymour.

I don’t think Wille’s gonna get in… too many inconsistent seasons before 2001…

And while Rodney’s body of work is certainly HOF-worthy, he’s pissed off too many voters because of his dirty play pre-2003…

I don’t think Wille’s gonna get in… too many inconsistent seasons before 2001…

And while Rodney’s body of work is certainly HOF-worthy, he’s pissed off too many voters because of his dirty play pre-2003…
A true freaking travesty that Rodney Harrison is not in, or going to get into Canton. Without Rodney, the Pats could/would have lost 2 winning Super Bowls. Bad enough that when he got hurt in each, the Pats defense was expansively worse. He was a great, truly great player.

A true freaking travesty that Rodney Harrison is not in, or going to get into Canton. Without Rodney, the Pats could/would have lost 2 winning Super Bowls. Bad enough that when he got hurt in each, the Pats defense was expansively worse. He was a great, truly great player.
No disrespect to Deion, but Rodney should have been SB 39 MVP.

They don’t win those first three without big Sey!
And it took them a few years to win another after he was gone.

If my memory is correct (not a sure thing) the Pats didn't get as great a 1st pick as I thought they would from the Raiduhs.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back