PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Big Sey in the Money at World Series of Poker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty cool! Go Richard!!

Yeah I saw him on TV last night. All decked out in Lakers gear. Ugh.

Hope he plays his hand better than he did in 2010. His bluff didn't go so well against the poker champion Bill Belichick.

The announcer last night said he’s staying in an RV and his family is with him.

Man, I can only imagine the 7-figure RV he has for traveling. That’s my dream....

Hope he plays his hand better than he did in 2010. His bluff didn't go so well against the poker champion Bill Belichick.
I would hate to play poker against Belichick. Talk about someone with a poker face.

Seymour is at the feature table right now. So far in the first hour he has folded every hand.
He has not offered a word of table talk but he does scowl a lot so he has that going for him.

Last edited:
Norman Chad isn’t even remotely as funny as he thinks he is. And who the hell is “big say”?

Norman Chad isn’t even remotely as funny as he thinks he is. And who the hell is “big say”?
He makes me actually like Nate and I hate Nate.

Even his obligatory Patriots potshot fell flat. I am doing my best to paraphrase but when Seymour was deciding on a call, Chad said "well poker isn't as easy as football because you don't have pictures of the opposing team's defense in poker."

I mean, that's just ignorant on so many levels....

Chad has taken 3 shots at the pats tonight

Even his obligatory Patriots potshot fell flat. I am doing my best to paraphrase but when Seymour was deciding on a call, Chad said "well poker isn't as easy as football because you don't have pictures of the opposing team's defense in poker."

I mean, that's just ignorant on so many levels....

Could you imagine the advantage a team would have if they had game photographs of other team’s defense?! I shudder to think what kind of blowout would happen.

Could you imagine the advantage a team would have if they had game photographs of other team’s defense?! I shudder to think what kind of blowout would happen.

Or to take moving pix of the other team from the sideline, oh the horrors!!!

His articles were horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye