2020 Patriots Season:
Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: N/A

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice_Ice_Brady

Team Bill's Worst Nightmare
Hope he plays his hand better than he did in 2010. His bluff didn't go so well against the poker champion Bill Belichick.

XLIX

Pro Bowl Player
The announcer last night said he’s staying in an RV and his family is with him.

Man, I can only imagine the 7-figure RV he has for traveling. That’s my dream....

Vatahala

In the Starting Line-Up
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
Seymour is at the feature table right now. So far in the first hour he has folded every hand.
He has not offered a word of table talk but he does scowl a lot so he has that going for him.

Last edited:

XLIX

Pro Bowl Player
Norman Chad isn’t even remotely as funny as he thinks he is. And who the hell is “big say”?

XLIX

Pro Bowl Player
Even his obligatory Patriots potshot fell flat. I am doing my best to paraphrase but when Seymour was deciding on a call, Chad said "well poker isn't as easy as football because you don't have pictures of the opposing team's defense in poker."

I mean, that's just ignorant on so many levels....

Ice_Ice_Brady

Team Bill's Worst Nightmare
Even his obligatory Patriots potshot fell flat. I am doing my best to paraphrase but when Seymour was deciding on a call, Chad said "well poker isn't as easy as football because you don't have pictures of the opposing team's defense in poker."

I mean, that's just ignorant on so many levels....

Could you imagine the advantage a team would have if they had game photographs of other team’s defense?! I shudder to think what kind of blowout would happen.

DarrylS

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Could you imagine the advantage a team would have if they had game photographs of other team’s defense?! I shudder to think what kind of blowout would happen.

Or to take moving pix of the other team from the sideline, oh the horrors!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.