PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bielema gets BB subpoenaed.

I recall them struggling with him and I feel like that's why Dante came back...? Or is my timeline off on that?
I don't know if you listen to PFW but I remember them hinting at some sort of behind the scenes issues with Deguglielmo. That and the rumor that Stork was tipping off the snap count with a head bob against the Broncos in the 2015 AFCCG when they were trying to run the silent count. Obviously all just rumors and it simply could have been Dante expressing some sort of desire to return and that obviously is no question between him and Guge.

Yeah, if you watch this video of that Super Bowl, go to 5:54 and you'll see Gugs encouraging the offensive line towards the end of the game.

Every time I see the replay of the Kearsey catch all I can think of is WTF was Harmon thinking when he jumped over the play instead of knocking the ball away.

Googs was brought to the Colts by McDaniel before Josh bailed on them. Googs coached them for a year successfully then was let go. Seems that he’s always available to do a B- to B+ job as an OL coach but teams move off of him because of personality or something.
To give some perspective on Googs, his season in Indy was 2018, also Andrew Luck's last year and the first year for Quenton Nelson. The Colts turned around from 4-12 the year previously to 10-6 with what was seen as the best OL play in the league. From this article:

By season's end, Andrew Luck was the least-sacked quarterback in the league, and the line led in sack rate (2.8 percent). Football Outsiders ranked the Colts' offensive line as No. 2 in pass protection and No. 4 in run blocking. Including the playoffs, the offense ran for at least 100 yards in nine games, hitting 150 yards in five games and 200 yards in three of them.
Remember that season when for half the season Andrew Luck had a streak of not even getting touched by a defensive player?
And yet the Colts let Googs go at the end of that year and no one picked him up until now. Clearly he has a checkered reputation because that year and a Super Bowl win with the Pats is a pretty darn good resume.

Lol damn...

Giants deny that there was any fistfight

LOL...**** the Vagiants.

Last edited:
Mike Silver has written some pretty insane things in the past regarding the video witch hunt or unscientific ball deflation, so he basically has zero credibility

Mike Silver has written some pretty insane things in the past regarding the video witch hunt or unscientific ball deflation, so he basically has zero credibility

Yep, he's a jock-sniffer extraordinaire, and will say & print anything to ensure his precious access...Feck him.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back