PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bethel Johnson dog house revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sure wish Bethel had more success when he was a Patriot (overstating the obvious) but I wish him well as long as it's not against us. I was enamored with his raw speed but afraid of his susceptibility to injury. With his speed alone he makes for a dangerous kickoff returner.

maybe Bethel was speaking litterally and was actually INSIDE of a doghouse.
Then i could see his frustration and understand why he demanded a trade.
DVC00620.jpg
[/IMG]

comon, does that look comfortable to you?
Bethel is way to fast for that craphole.

since67 said:
I sure wish Bethel had more success when he was a Patriot (overstating the obvious) but I wish him well as long as it's not against us. I was enamored with his raw speed but afraid of his susceptibility to injury. With his speed alone he makes for a dangerous kickoff returner.
Yeah, seriously, i'll never forget what he did in that Indy game with the kickoff return right before half. Watching him return that live was great. It was nuts seing how fast he actually was and that was a huge boost for the team.

Unfortunately, i was sitting in the wrong endzone.:cool:

Keegs said:
Unfortunately, i was sitting in the wrong endzone.:cool:
:eek: I hope that perspective doesn't make you Bethel's Butt Boy!

Box_O_Rocks said:
:eek: I hope that perspective doesn't make you Bethel's Butt Boy!
nah, but it would have been sweet to be in the "goal line stand" endzone.

I Liked Bethel Jhonson I think he's best that Reche Caldwell I don't understand why Kraft dismissed to Jhonson.

F0nSY said:
I Liked Bethel Jhonson I think he's best that Reche Caldwell I don't understand why Kraft dismissed to Jhonson.
Would you mind rephrasing that? I don't understand what you're saying (I'm not making fun of you, I see you're from Spain and English is not your first language, I just don't understand what you meant)

For Pujo

F0nSY said:

= "I liked Bethel Johnson. I think he's better than Reche Caldwell. I don't understand why Kraft dismissed Johnson" [??]

Digger44 said:
I must have missed something because I cannot find why he was what you call "in the dog house." How do you know when he wanted a trade? It could have been this spring for all we know. Your thread title is misleading.

It was the general perception that Bethel was in BB's doghouse. It was stated so by many posters here over the last few years. Perhaps a forum search on Bethel and doghouse would help you track those down. I don't have the time, but I read them when they were posted.

As to knowing he asked for a trade, the article states that he asked for a trade in his 2nd year. Unless you feel the the writer lied, it is pretty clearcut.

As for the connection of him being in BB's doghouse BECAUSE of asking for a trade, I connected those dots. Feel free to disagree.

Misleading? No. It's called having an opinion.

Keegs said:
First off i wasn't quoted.

2nd, can someone please send this moron crybaby some medicated puffs?

what a sally.

EDIT: Ok i guess i was quoted, whatever, i still think that guy sucks either way.
Welcome to my ignore list...I'm not a big fan of jerks

Alk said:
I just wanted to quote you to convey the message. :D
Quote away from now on. In two seconds I won't be seeing any of them :D :D

The ignore list is one of the greatest things about this forum.

Pujo said:
Uhh, no it wasn't...

Usually, when they say "He started asking for a trade after his second season", it means that he started asking in Feb 2005.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes