PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Best TE season ever

Kittle was a guy I thought the Pats would have taken a stronger interest in, Ferentz/Iowa as a theoretical connection to BB but I can’t think of other players from there they’ve shown preference for...shoulda went to Rutgers I guess.

Shout out to Coach Ditka’s 1961 rookie TE season - 56 balls 1076yd and 12td, and gotta believe George Halas wouldn’t put you out there if you wouldn’t block back then. Adjusted for inflation, so to speak, that’s pretty impressive production. And get well soon, ya *******!

Ditka was a beast.

When he was a player/coach in Dallas he challenged a group of players to fight him after practice. All at the same time.

This is a rough look.

Another reason why my thread should be main page'd @Ian. We wouldn't have this blasphemy if people knew what type of player he was coming out.

You're very vague here. Which blasphemy? The article? Gronk coming out? I advocated for Gronk coming out. His ability to block in space in the spread offense and his physicality in the passing game were already apparent.

You're very vague here. Which blasphemy? The article? Gronk coming out? I advocated for Gronk coming out. His ability to block in space in the spread offense and his physicality in the passing game were already apparent.
Kittle has been a fine blocker since day 1. Was in college & is now. He's a legit TE.

Was just messing w you btw & wanted to use the word blasphemous.

Kittle has been a fine blocker since day 1. Was in college & is now. He's a legit TE.

Was just messing w you btw & wanted to use the word blasphemous.

2017 was a draft I didn't have the time to put into so I never made it to researching Kittle. I do remember watching Iowa when he was there but don't remember him standing out in that limited sample.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Back