PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Best Patriots Moment Since 07 Wk17 Brady-Moss TD...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LetsGoPats36

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Was seeing Brady after his second knee fired up, spouting off like a mad man and his embrace with BB as he came to the sideline. I just got serious goosebumps watching a replay of that. Anyone have pics or youtube of it?

Last edited:
It's the recipe for success. A veteran leader....and a young, hungry defense that plays hard and will continue to gel.

Was seeing Brady after his second knee fired up, spouting off like a mad man and his embrace with BB as he came to the sideline. I just got serious goosebumps watching a replay of that. Anyone have pics or youtube of it?

Amen to that! That moment was electric - - that was simply convulsive, pure unadulterated roar-at-the-heavens catharsis happening in that moment.

If ANYONE has a video link to a clip of that 10 seconds, I'd be VERY appreciative.

Can you imagine that 10-15 seconds or so played to the audio of the end of the Who's "Won't Get Fooled Again" that they play at Gillette at the end of wins??????

If that existed, I would waste hours of my day just streaming it.

Last edited:
Every bit a awesome as the BB/Brady "moment" was, I was equally impressed (and moved) by the Brady/Wilfork "moment" that came seconds later. They shared some very close "words" that convayed perfectly what each was feeling. Great stuff.

The other great moment was the Pepper Johnson bare-headed-head-butt of Devin MCourty after his great play stuffing the 4th and 2. Pepper's nuts.

add me the to list of people who want this on youtube.

The other great moment was the Pepper Johnson bare-headed-head-butt of Devin MCourty after his great play stuffing the 4th and 2. Pepper's nuts.

That was great :D

Great Thread. :cool:

To paraphrase The Immortal Gunnery Sargent Hartman...

General Tom Brady is Born Again Hard.

Ermey.jpg

There never was anything wrong with General Brady's psyche...

And now that he's 100% physically, for the first time in at least 2 years...

I'll say it, again: Our Best Work...is Yet to Come.

I think that exchange between Brady and Belichick at the end had a lot to do with Brady setting the 100 milestone

When did all this go down? I was watching on the DVR and fast forwarded it thru a lot of that I guess.

I think that exchange between Brady and Belichick at the end had a lot to do with Brady setting the 100 milestone

WRONG.

They were celebrating a convincing road win against a quality team.

I too am hoping someone can upload the parts of the game the original poster indicated. I missed these parts because I left my buddies at the 2:00 minute warning.

By the sound of it - Brady seems to have acted similar to the 2006 Pats v. Bears game when he juked Urlacher and blasted his arm forward signifying the first down. I love moments like this.

I disagree. That's not Brady and BB.

I guarantee you Brady was obsessed with beating Miami on the road and getting the divisional step-up 500 times more than the 100 game milestone.

IMO, that was emotion over winning a big game when much of the world was dissing the team during the week.

Look historically back at those two. The personal accomplishments, they never really made any big demonstrations about - - the 50th TD pass, the 100th win as a NE coach, the win the day after BB's dad died etc. These two never make it about themselves.

Anyone who has followed these two over the years knows that when you see them celebrating on a field it is always from a team win - - watch the DVDs of BB in 2001, 2003, 2004 - - BB celebrates on the sidelines when there is a TEAM performance, same with Brady - - his biggest demonstrations are always for the win. Honestly, have never seen him demonstrate after a personal milestone.

Last edited:
Wow! That certainly sends a delightful chill!

That is passion! And we thought he loved his wife more ;)

B...b...but guys!! Brady doesn't care about football anymore! He doesn't attend offseason workouts! He'll NEVER get that fire back!! Brady isn't mentally prepared to lead his team to success any longer. That's a fact!!

It reminded me of the game about 5-6 years ago when Brady hit Brown on a long bomb to beat miami in OT. BB threw his head phones in the air and almost got hit by them on the way down. One of my all time favorite games.

Would like to see it as a .gif!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore