Best moments of the season so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Froob

Independent Investigator & pliable af
PatsFans.com Supporter
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Still hasn't hit me that baby we got back to the big one, so what better time to reflect on the season than during the bye week? This is my favorite off the top of my head

GrouchyOffbeatAplomadofalcon.gif

Best moment has yet to come, it will be watching the jackass commish handing Brady the SB trophy.

The flea flicker against the Steelers

79-yard dagger TD to Hogan in the Baltimore game.

1. Being at Brady's first game back in Cleveland was incredible. The crowd was about 75% Pats fans and the anticipation of his return was overwhelming. Glad I got to witness it.

2. Opening drive on opening night - Jimmy G played way better than expected and it was clear that the Pats weren't going to let their season tank because of ****dell. The adversity the team overcame ended up being a staple to this season and is a direct reflection of their mental toughness.

3. Although it wasn't the most exciting game, another great memory was being in Pittsburgh for the win in Week 7. Few things are more enjoyable than watching a bunch of whiny fans cry "cheater" as your idol rips them to shreds in their own house. Fun weekend.

4. Brady at the AFCCG ceremony saying that his motivation is his teammates. Love this squad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes