Ben Affleck asks Tom Brady what we all want to know

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRainMaker

3rd runner up sexiest man alive 1998
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
It starts at 4:15 if you don't want to watch the entire thing but Ben confronting Max is pretty good. The answer will for sure piss you off. I thought it was pretty funny.

Last edited:
Max is so awful. He’s the embodiment of all the anti-Brady mouth breathers, screaming about how it’s “Biiiiiiiiiill” and throwing out all these fantasies of Brady being this terrible, selfish diva, when every single player & person that knows Tom says the exact opposite.

Max is so awful. He’s the embodiment of all the anti-Brady mouth breathers, screaming about how it’s “Biiiiiiiiiill” and throwing out all these fantasies of Brady being this terrible, selfish diva, when every single player & person that knows Tom says the exact opposite.

I don't care what Smith, Kellerman or Afleck have to say about Tom Brady.

For the record, what they have to say is nothing.

He's a very rich man doing what it takes to remain a very rich man.

Stop sleeping on this thread. Affleck is asking Tom directly what we talk about on here. Tom is clearly aware the chatter that is debated between him and BB.

What? Affleck is a fan and he posts here as @fmordcircle and you do care he thinks, no?

You know it's an act, right?

Like, Max Kellerman does not believe these things, he's just playing a villain on a TV show to get people upset?

You don't actually believe, in the year 2020, that ESPN hosts actually bring anything to the table other than manufactured controversy?

It starts at 4:15 if you don't want to watch the entire thing but Ben confronting Max is pretty good. The answer will for sure piss you off. I thought it was pretty funny.

I like what you did here...saw that the stock was low for this Brady thread and bumped it up. Low risk, high reward. That's the only way you're going to win long-term in this Brady thread market. It's a bubble.

I like what you did here...saw that the stock was low for this Brady thread and bumped it up. Low risk, high reward. That's the only way you're going to win long-term in this Brady thread market. It's a bubble.
Part of me was being funny as I was bumping all Brady threads. However, I think it’s interesting what he reveals what he has asked Brady which we have discussed on this board before. The point is, Brady is very aware of these topics and the board is sleeping on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back