PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Belichick video

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsGuy

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
saw this video this morning. It's fairly long but very insightful and well worth watching
Go Pats!
EXCLUSIVE: Bill Belichick on leadership, winning, and Tom Brady not being a 'great natural athlete'

Listening to it now, hopefully Felger and the rest of the naysayers watch it..

Maybe we could do an aversion therapy session, a la Clockwork Orange, for all of the idiots who just do not understand all of this..

Great stuff, can never get enough of this..

Goodell just crapped his pants..

Last edited:
A great watch. Thanks for sharing.

Most revealing view of Belichick since The Making of a Coach. I can't believe that anyone who comes to this site won't watch it all, but, in the meantime, here's "word association":

INTERVIEWER: Deflategate

BELICHICK: Ridiculous

INTERVIEWER: Hernandez

BELICHICK: Tragedy​

Wow, OG for sure.

Most revealing view of Belichick since The Making of a Coach. I can't believe that anyone who comes to this site won't watch it all, but, in the meantime, here's "word association":

INTERVIEWER: Deflategate

BELICHICK: Ridiculous

INTERVIEWER: Hernandez

BELICHICK: Tragedy​

Here's the full quote:

looking forward to watching the interview.

i wonder if bill belichick knows jack welch (he's married to suzy welch). wouldn't be surprising since they both live in the boston area.

on a trivial note, the jack welch/suzy wetlaufer affair was pretty big news about 15 years ago. she was an editor at the harvard business review and had an affair with welch while interviewing him for an article. she was forced to resign from the magazine, and he ended up having to pay $180m to his ex-wife in the divorce settlement.

looking forward to watching the interview.

i wonder if bill belichick knows jack welch (he's married to suzy welch). wouldn't be surprising since they both live in the boston area.

I read somewhere that Belichick and Jack Welch are friends, and that is what presumably led to this interview being set up.

-

edit, here it is:

How would Bill Belichick describe Deflategate? ‘Ridiculous’

Bill Belichick rarely sits down for 1-on-1 interviews, but he did this week with CNBC’s Suzy Welch, the husband of Jack Welch, who the coach is friendly with.​

Deadspin is hating on it.

http://deadspin.com/bill-belichick-probably-wishes-all-of-his-interviews-co-1794293171

(Don't click if you don't want to give them traffic but it's there if you need it; I heckled them in the comments section).

Deadspin hates the Patriots so much. They have another post today about how bad Brady's recipes taste. They are gonna love next week when we visit the White House, they'll probably get a dozen posts out of it.

holy ****....that was a great post....winner tag isn't enough.

BELLACHEET.

cameruhs. deflateing balls. cheeters gonna cheet.

-Every Steelers/Ravens/Jets/Broncos/Colts fan that ever lived

Read the excerpt from the Herald. Any thoughts of who the first round pick was that was late to the meeting?

Football is his calling, but BB would have been great at whatever he did in life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft