PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Belichick to Co-Host NFL Draft on the Pat McAfee Show

I hope they talk about The Worst Play In NFL History (outside of The Lateral to Nowhere).

B5oMltVc4FnVBf_ZnIyiWDbmJbZbihDpMOCGow13Syc.jpg

"What do you mean? We were so close" - Chuck

Man I never would've expected him to go on McAfee's show of all places. But that'll really do a lot to change public perception of him if he displays the charisma that we know in NE he is capable of. This will be awesome to watch.

Man I never would've expected him to go on McAfee's show of all places. But that'll really do a lot to change public perception of him if he displays the charisma that we know in NE he is capable of. This will be awesome to watch.
Did you locate Ashley's hidden stash of happy pills?

Do we know that he has charisma?

Will be interesting to watch to see his thought process during the draft though. Wonder how much talk will be about actual skill of players as I would assume he would not have a lot of that given he was not involved in draft prep this year. Or maybe he will know more because he has had a lot of time to watch college tape?

This is honestly must see. Mcafee is espn? Any streaming options?

Youtube all his stuff is on Youtube

I was wondering how to get the livestream on draft day but guess i could watch it after

We should set up a Bingo card for his favorite phrases. "Had a lot of production in college." "Played in a good program." "Great value for where he was picked."

“Hey, Bill, with the 2nd round pick, the Patriots should pick which unranked safety?” ;)

(jk… this will be awesome :) )

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back