PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Belichick gives props to Cyrus Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they really like him must be a great kid.
Or BB is like this makes no sense he played great for Saban why cant he play well for me.
It must be keeping him up at night.

He's gone. So is Bolden, @Cunk.

Can a second round draft pick make this team exclusively as a special teams player??.. seems to go against the Pats economic system...

A guy like him is expected to be able to field punts..

Can a second round draft pick make this team exclusively as a special teams player??.. seems to go against the Pats economic system...

A guy like him is expected to be able to field punts..
Personally, I'd like to think that they forget about a player's draft position the minute the draft is over, but it seems that they tend to hold on to high draft pick players a bit longer than others. On the other hand, they are clearly excellent at bringing in UDFAs and using late round draft picks too, so it all works out in the end.

Me, I'm a Fan of Cyrus Jones.

Me too OTG. Not because I pretend to know his upside but I do like to see what a guy does when all his chips are down. C. Jones has proven to be a scrapper. Good sign. If BB thinks he's good enough to make the roster we'll know at a minimum this guy will fight anyone and anywhere. Kind of reminds me of another beloved dude in the secondary.

I'm rooting hard for this guy - you can see how much it means to him (perhaps too much sometimes) - last year was awful, but it was just 1 year.

I'm hoping he can continue to generate positive momentum - become a top level returner and also a good option at nickelback.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes