PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

"Belichick could 'Easily' coach another four to five years"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh. Championships are what really what matters.

Some of the names ahead of Landry, Walsh, Parcells and Noll is a joke.
Disagree. So much is out of the coach's hands.

It's not Schottenheimer's fault that Marlon McCree gave that game away. Marty was even coaching DBs that very week to knock the ball down on 4th down. SD gets by NE that day and they probably take down Goober and easily dispatch the Bears.

Disagree. So much is out of the coach's hands.

It's not Schottenheimer's fault that Marlon McCree gave that game away. Marty was even coaching DBs that very week to knock the ball down on 4th down. SD gets by NE that day and they probably take down Goober and easily dispatch the Bears.

I don't think it's one play that determines Shotsie's legacy but the fact that he personally coached the secondary and the player STILL made a mental gaffe doesn't help his case IMO.

His son Steve is already the safeties coach and has been on the staff for 5 years. In another 5 years, he very well could be in the running for a head coaching job.

Plus, he went to Rutgers. :D

Bingo! We have a winner!

I believe there is nothing that sticks in Bill's craw more than that smug SOB Shula and his annual celebration of their undefeated year. And he knows that nothing would stick in Shula's craw like Bill being the all time winningest coach.

Shula probably can’t even use the toilet on his own anymore. I doubt he will have the capability to care once BB eclipsed his win totals

Man, I just hope that, once he retires, he releases a book telling his perspective through all the years

Literally, I dream about this
That would be must reading.

Please, everyone do what they can to keep Shula in good health. I want him alive a s coherent when Belichick passes him. Sip champagne to being #2, *******.

Shula probably can’t even use the toilet on his own anymore. I doubt he will have the capability to care once BB eclipsed his win totals
But I bet the rumor of Belichick continuing to coach gives Shula some bad dreams in the present.

BETTER CALL SAUL SPOILER, SEASON 4

This Belichick-Shula situation is like watching Gus Fring’s tremendous psychopathic effort to ensure Hector Salamanca is still conscious enough to feel the pain of seeing his family name destroyed over many torturous years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back