PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Belichick: Bad judgement on 4th downs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's settle down. There have been plenty of people on here, including many who normally support Belichick, who disagree with some of the decisions that came up down the stretch, myself included. There's going to be a diverse group of opinions on here and let's try and remember that if it wasn't for that, there wouldn't be much to debate if everyone shared the same outlook. While I don't agree with some of those opinions, they're allowed to have them and we can have spirited debates without escalating it to this level. So let's try and tone it down a bit.
Let's admit it.

We wouldn't be saying these things if Bill weren't black.

Seriously,

All my life spectating football it's been clear that one of the huge challenges of head coaching is the difficulty in seeing the forest for the trees.

I disagree with Chuck Fairbanks' choices on the Andy Johnson halfback option and the John Smith 50-yard field goal attempt in The Game That Shall Not Be Mentioned, but they weren't the reason we did not win that day.

Conversely, Berry's obsession with Eason ensured us losing.

Bill Belichick, just like every other coach, has made boo-boos. He's often pretty good about admitting them. I like him and I'll keep him.

When we lined up to go for it the first time in Denver, I thought, "We're throwing away our season."

When we lined up to go for it AGAIN six minutes later, I said, "We're REALLY throwing away our season!!"

Que sera...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick