PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Belichick apologizes to media

Imo. Doing commercials, NFL Network show, opening up occasionally on things he'd never have said a word about before. Such as putting it out there that they went all in during Brady's final years and that it worked with 3 straight SB trips. Or when he responded to Gilmore's continued attacks after the trade, when in years past he'd simply have said "Just gonna talk about players on the team, got a big game, tough opponent."

So imo definitely a change, making himself a bit more open. The core of the man is still the same but there's definitely a shift in how he presents himself.

Imo. Doing commercials, NFL Network show, opening up occasionally on things he'd never have said a word about before. Such as putting it out there that they went all in during Brady's final years and that it worked with 3 straight SB trips. Or when he responded to Gilmore's continued attacks after the trade, when in years past he'd simply have said "Just gonna talk about players on the team, got a big game, tough opponent."

So imo definitely a change, making himself a bit more open. The core of the man is still the same but there's definitely a shift in how he presents himself.
I'd start with the make up with Parcells. The Two Bills. 2018.

Good points. I agree. Up until recently it's been just books and the A Football Life 2 parter in 2009.

BB knows hes on the back 9 and I think is looking to tweak his legacy/public perception which TBH is a GOAT but also a crank-ass.

Is this a new Happy Gilmore?

I have been away in Texas for a week and this is what I return to? What kind of topsy-turvy bizzaro world have I returned to? Bill apologizes to the media?
comedy central premiere GIF by Workaholics

Kudos to Bill. Right thing to do. Post game presser was unprofessional and embarrassing. Like he said, it's not the reporters fault that he got outcoached.

Same goes for Brady when he acts like a child after losing games. These guys are the Goats in their respective roles. I get they hate to lose and are passionate about it but they also get paid 10s of millions to do their jobs. They need to be more professional about how they handle losses.
Thank you. Ppl love using the they get paid line let Brady get that smoke too.

bill was mature for that.

BB apologised to the media, pigs will now fly, dead will rise from the grave and walk down Newberry street, and my cracked computer screen will spontaneously heal itself.

Last edited:
They are an essential part of professional sports. Also, the vast majority of them simply do their jobs and report facts. The “jackals” usually arent the journalists, they tend to be broadcasters. I’m happy BB is treating the press like people lately.

Belichick getting mad/holding a grudge against Mike Reiss of all people this season for asking a completely reasonable question is the first time I thought "Damn, now he's just being a douche"

Mike Reiss....really?

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back