PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BB's got indigestion..

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
The guy couldn't stop burping through his non answers.

Last edited:
He's done that for as long as I can remember.

Yes, he always burps and belches his way thru the post game session. My wife has made fun of him for it for years.

They gave me indigestion too.

When I look back at the past few years, I remember that we've played alot of close games (I had a headache for two days after the SB win over Carolina) but somehow I seem to forget how stressful it is. I guess it's like childbirth, over time you forget the pain.

I'm suprised he dint throw up. Some of the tackling in the second half was enough to make even the least squimish among us, lose his lunch. I'm sure BB will have barf bags handy when he sits to break down film.

Hoodie said:
They gave me indigestion too.

When I look back at the past few years, I remember that we've played alot of close games (I had a headache for two days after the SB win over Carolina) but somehow I seem to forget how stressful it is. I guess it's like childbirth, over time you forget the pain.

Yeah actually I feel sick right now and I often do after Pats games, especially the loses. Being a Pat's fan is very stressful but often rewarding.

zippo59 said:
Yeah actually I feel sick right now and I often do after Pats games, especially the loses. Being a Pat's fan is very stressful but often rewarding.

Yes, it has been lately but it wasn't always. I've gotta keep telling myself that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back