PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BB’s Assistants?

Free safety yes thanks for pointing that out.
The need is also at CB opposite Gonzo as I mentioned. Myles Bryant has moved up to "serviceable " Marcus is small and not an outside CB. Jon is 30 plus and injury prone, Wade... is getting better but nothing special, so I digress.. I'd like another top CB to pair with gonzo and the guy I want is jahaire Alexander
Sure, I'm fine the acquiring a CB and free safety, after re-signing Jennings and Wilson. The defense would be ready to go.
============
I would note that it is possible that Jackson isn't done and that will have back (we would need him to sign a new contract).

Sure, I'm fine the acquiring a CB and free safety, after re-signing Jennings and Wilson. The defense would be ready to go.
============
I would note that it is possible that Jackson isn't done and that will have back (we would need him to sign a new contract).
I'm with you Mac Wilson basically all the rotational guys save for uche I'd want back. Uche was great last season but he fell back down to reality I don't see him back. Wilson and Jennings absolutely! Those guys can play and make plays. I don't know on Jackson such a mystery with him. He'd be fine for depth but I wouldn't rely on him. We have some special guys on D . Peppers, Judon, Gonzo, Wilson, Jennings, Dugger, Beast-more, Godchaux, white... yeah we are pretty stout there.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back