PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bart Scott makes a bold prediction about Bill Belichick (out of thin air????)

Clickbait.

Conveniently overlooks how many times BB has thanked and been grateful to Kraft. He knows he will not have the same relationship or autonomy anywhere else.

Doesn't matter what his track record is- I guarantee that most owners in the NFL just can't refrain from meddling in football operations or from calling the shots.

Also going somewhere else would mean he would have to either start from scratch all over again, import and install his system and philosophy and purge everyone and everything that doesn't fit it, or he could jettison his way of doing things just to fit in with another organization.

Both would take too much time, and like others have said, he is nearly 70. I have to think the only reason he's still doing this is because his passion is there and..... Don Shula.
Agree...but Bill ain't catching Shula now...

Or Colin Cowherd.

Bill doesn't have to prove anything to me. He's the best HC I've ever seen and I go back as far as Lombardi. I think he'll stay as long as he enjoys coaching, regardless of the record.

Do people actually listen to Bart Scott? If so, why?

Me neither homie, but I’m also not half as competitive as bb, it’s just my guess on where his minds at.

Bill does seem different this year. He has opened up and he has kind of fluffed his resume talking about the SBs. And then he talks about leaving the Jets as one of his best career moves. I am not sure it means anything in terms of him leaving but Josh did stay and Bill did promise to take him under his wing so I guess we will see. There was a lot of talk over the years that Bill would leave/hang it up after Brady left/retired. Maybe there is some truth there.

a crack in the veneer of the patriots and the vultures start up another “the end is near”

Returning to the Giants would complete the circle of life...

Returning to the Giants would complete the circle of life...
The Maras own the Giants. Why would BB return to a franchise that deliberately tried to railroad him, his career and the Patriots franchise? Three teams BB would never consider.....the Giants, Steelers and of course, the rat Jete.

The Maras own the Giants. Why would BB return to a franchise that deliberately tried to railroad him, his career and the Patriots franchise? Three teams BB would never consider.....the Giants, Steelers and of course, the rat Jete.
Answer......MONEY!!! Lots of MONEY!!!!!

I hope Giants fans like no WRs and TEs who are jags.

We were a marquee team because of Tom Brady.
wrong chicken GIF by happydog

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back