PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

B’s vs Leafs

sb1

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
Leafs have not played well for a while. Could be overly optimistic but I think the Bruins make short work of them this time. B’s in 5.

Leafs have not played well for a while. Could be overly optimistic but I think the Bruins make short work of them this time. B’s in 5.
i hope you are right. but its never easy.

Last edited:
All I hope is that as soon as Toooka starts sucking, Butch has the minerals to replace him with Halak.

All I hope is that as soon as Toooka starts sucking, Butch has the minerals to replace him with Halak.
i think he will. rask scares the sh-t out of me. ill never recover from 2013 game 6 finals until they win the cup.

Last edited:
A Bear vs a Leaf? Sounds fair to me.

Leafs look faster than the Bruins tonight. :(

Leafs look faster than the Bruins tonight. :(
the bruins have given up to many odd man rushes. that short handed penalty shot goal really sucked.

Well...that sucked

Not sure I would have admitted this in public but if true- I expect a much crisper and more physical game from them in the next one.

Every issue about which we were worried before the POs began manifested itself last night:
shaky goal-keeping, non-intimidating defense, and zero production outside of the top line, which I repeat Must be broken into not just 2 but into 3 pieces in order to try to establish more offensive balance throughout the lineup.
If this break-up - and Rask's benching, naturally - doesn't happen before game 2, then this series won't see game 5.

Rask not great in net, too many turnovers on D creating odd man rushes by the Leafs, and losing ot home is unacceptable.

i cant overstate how poor the defense was last night. just poor

what a difference from game 1. the Bruins figured out its playoff time. no more sleepwalking.

Reactions: sb1
Need to maintain the pressure

krug hurt yet again sigh. bruins d men are dropping like flys.

Last edited:
Kadri= punk

Kadri= punk
he is a piece of sh!t. he should get a ten game suspension. the injuries are getting absolutely ridiculous for the Bruins. krug hurt again. he can never make it thru the playoffs without getting hurt. his body can't hold up against the increased playoff physicality. dabrusk hurt. he looked pale and completely exhausted in a post-game interview. moore is still out. miller is done for the year. I know I'm forgetting somebody. such a buzz kill. fingers crossed dabrusk and Krug play. but man they got killed out there.

if i took the hit that Krug did, i would still be laying on the ice crying

Was at the game last night..when Kadri went off...loudest I heard the Garden. In person hearing and he's done for the playoffs. **** him and the leafs and their fans defending that hit and saying DeBrusk should get more game.

Unreal scum

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back