PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Away games you're going to...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sean Pa Patriot said:
Would love to see the Pats in Green Bay espically if Lord Farve plays this yr...

Before all of this "I may/ I may not" retire bs, I was pretty excited at the possiblity to see Brady against Favre in one of the most historic stadiums in the league, but now the luster has worn off. Screw Brett Favre, there isn't anything to do in Green Bay and I got to see Lord Favre take it on the chin against the Ravens last year 48-3! Now that's the last memory I want to have of ol #4.

Actually just booked my flight to Pit and reserved my tix to the game sec 132. Party beforehand anyone?

Last edited:
Road trips-Buf and Cincy

We're definitely doing the Buffalo trip for the 10th consecutive year. If people are looking at arranging a group to head to cincy for that game lets do it. If anyone if providence area is going lets all get together and find a group rate on a flight.

Patsfanin Philly said:
It's New York. If you pay enough, you can get anything, even good press coverage on the gossip page. Stubhub has plenty of tix available already....
Biggest hassle is getting in and out of the Meadowlands parking lots....

http://www.stubhub.com/new-york-jets-tickets/

Thank you for the stubhub link. I had never heard of that site... I'm just a bewildered foreigner!

Our club will be making multiple treks again. Lots on the radar, Green Bay, Miami, Buffalo. It's a fun time of year, love planning for the fall.

Odds are that the Patriots Mail List crew (including Steve, Mrs B and The Wicked One) will return once again to Miami for their main road trip after a brief hiatus from South Beach and the environs. Steve?

Last edited:
Cincinnati for sure Oct 1....!

Has anyone benn to Cincy before? Is it more of finding the local bar beforehand or is there good tailgating?

richpats said:
Absolutely - what's the weather like in Miami in December?

Yeah, I'll be at the Denver game too! I was pumped to go to J-ville with a large group but of all weekends it had to be on x-mas eve. Tennessee, same deal, could of been perfect weeks 1-15. We haven't had an away game outside the division the last 2 weeks since I can remember - now they just pile it on.

Only way I'm going to the SB is if I win the ticket lottery <fingers crossed>

That would be cool if you won that lottery so you can come watch our Fins play a home super bowl!

Aqua4Ever04 said:
That would be cool if you won that lottery so you can come watch our Fins play a home super bowl!

The only SB the Fins will win is the "Offseason Hype" SB :)

PatsRI said:
Has anyone benn to Cincy before? Is it more of finding the local bar beforehand or is there good tailgating?

There is both. Although there isnt a lot of parking around the stadium IIRC.One side abuts to the Ohio river. I was there in 2001 when Bledsoe stunk up the field.

Within walking distance across the river is Covington KY where there are lots of bars and places to eat in rather a festive atmosphere. Hotels there too.

I'm going to the game as well.

Buffalo, my favorite road trip for lots of reasons. Lots of pats fans all along the route and in the lots. The lot we use is in the woods, private-owned and they throw a great party with lots of extras. Love the people up there and the fans are good too. Been doing it for 12 years.

Dolphins Super Bowl

Hey Fins Fan: That game the dolphins are playing in isn't the actual super bowl. It's a celebrity softball game with dolphins players of the past. It's on the wednesday. Would hate to see you pay a ton of money and then see Zach Thomas sitting near you.

I'm definitely up for Cincy...tailgate or local bar.

I'm thinking of going to Minnesota

Please no posts of the Giants wives while their husbands are away, don't let them know what Pats fans are doing to their wives.:D

Cincinnati for sure :D

We should all meet up somewhere, though downtown Cincinnati pretty much sucks

We could go across the river and party in Covington. It's an easy walk from there across the bridge to the stadium.

Last edited:
Please no posts of the Giants wives while their husbands are away, don't let them know what Pats fans are doing to their wives.:D

Talk about reviving a long dead thread........especially when i read one of my postings from 2 years ago......

Talk about reviving a long dead thread........especially when i read one of my postings from 2 years ago......

Let's just say the guy who revived it has since been banned and his "message" was deleted. It was an honor for him to choose my 21-month old thread though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News