PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Atlanta Falcons can help our Patriots quite well tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you offer up an incredibly provocative post you have to accept and expect some negative ratings. :D

No, I agree with that. I just think "dislike" makes more sense than "disagree" in this case. I'd get a dislike, just not a disagree

i saw somewhere that Denver sacks the QB like every 8 dropbacks or something.

That hasnt happened in like a Decade.

Atlanta is a funny team and one I'd expect gives gamblers nightmares.

Last year they handed Carolina their only loss but also lost games they should have won.

Are we going to see Matty ice or McChokey Ryan?

No, I agree with that. I just think "dislike" makes more sense than "disagree" in this case. I'd get a dislike, just not a disagree

I was just kidding btw. What you posted was fine.

He could have meant to hit agree and accidentally hit disagree for all you know but unless he replies with some kind of reasoning why bother caring?

FWIW disagree ratings are neutral and dislikes count against you.

I don't have any faith in the Falcons vs the Broncos.

HeheheheheheheheheheHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhehehehehehehehe oh, stop, you're killing me....can't breathe....Atlanta beat....hehehehehehehe....Denver...in Mile High...bwahahahahahaha...

In all seriousness though - in every pressure game Ryan has ever played he's averaged what - 2 or 3 picks?

Its no shocker that we want Denver to drop games sooner than later since we lost to Buffalo last week and then I realized they're facing an offense like Atlanta. Atlanta has looked incredible recently on offense and can prove they're for real over Denver.

If Falcons win, Denver drops to 4-1 and that's huge for us.

Think Atlanta can break that defense?

No. Outside of the last game Julio Jones hasn't done squat this season and I think the Denver defense crushes Atlanta by crushing Ryan and Jones. Atlanta is as soft as a sneaker full of **** and even Denver's offense will score big on them thus winning the game handily.

We don't need their help. Denver won't be a top seed, IMO, even with that defense.

Falcons will be within 3 in the late 4th and then have either a pick/fumble 6 and lose.

Ignoring division games, at home they have:
Carolina, Indy, Houston, Atlanta, New England

Away they have:
Cincy, Tampa Bay, New Orleans, Jax, Ten

They are lucky that's for sure...Crappy teams they get to play away, tougher teams (on average) they play at home (with some exceptions--Cincy is probably better than Houston).

Falcons will be within 3 in the late 4th and then have either a pick/fumble 6 and lose.

Refs will pull some interference/holding magic out of their butts.

Goodell probably pleading for some ticky-tacky calls against ATL to foil NE

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand