PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Atlanta Falcons can help our Patriots quite well tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

StockingAnarchyNumber12

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Its no shocker that we want Denver to drop games sooner than later since we lost to Buffalo last week and then I realized they're facing an offense like Atlanta. Atlanta has looked incredible recently on offense and can prove they're for real over Denver.

If Falcons win, Denver drops to 4-1 and that's huge for us.

Think Atlanta can break that defense?

Be more optimistic if it was in Atlanta.

-- just saw that what's his name, the Denver QB, is out, so that's good.

Its no shocker that we want Denver to drop games sooner than later since we lost to Buffalo last week and then I realized they're facing an offense like Atlanta. Atlanta has looked incredible recently on offense and can prove they're for real over Denver.

If Falcons win, Denver drops to 4-1 and that's huge for us.

Think Atlanta can break that defense?
Haven't looked but my first guess is Denver plays them at mile high, right? I swear it feels like Denver plays 12 home games and 4 road games. Anyway if it's in Denver I don't think Atlanta wins

Counting on the Falcons and Matt Ryan is like depending on the Jets. Maybe next week. Atlanta has zero chance of winning in Denver. None. Zero. Zilch. Nada.

Be more optimistic if it was in Atlanta.

-- just saw that what's his name, the Denver QB, is out, so that's good.
Paxton Lynch will win up being Denver's starter and last week, he looked reasonable (for a rookie). Keep in mind, I expect Denver to continue winning. Their D is playing to a high enough standard to keep them in games and their O is doing just enough.

Denver has been gashed by the run all season, and are going against, arguably the leagues best back tomorrow. this will be the first true test that Denvers D will face, and it will put real pressure on their linebackers.

They also have covered well in the secondary, so they should be able to slow Denvers pass attack to Thomas and sanders.

Not sure if matty ice can win in Denver, but they have all the tools to matchup against them.

The Falcons have looked great on offense because they faced a very depleted Saints defense. Don't expect them to look like that versus the Broncos defense.

However, having Siemian sitting out with Paxton Lynch starting at QB might even the scales a bit. Should be an interesting game anyway.

Denver has been gashed by the run all season, and are going against, arguably the leagues best back tomorrow. this will be the first true test that Denvers D will face, and it will put real pressure on their linebackers.

They also have covered well in the secondary, so they should be able to slow Denvers pass attack to Thomas and sanders.

Not sure if matty ice can win in Denver, but they have all the tools to matchup against them.

Who would you take between Devontae Freeman, David Johnson, and Le'veon Bell?

Whoever has homefield is going to the superbowl which is why it is important for Denver to drop games now.

Since Atlanta is NFC, if Denver loses to them, they're still ahead of NE due to the Buffalo loss being in conference. So it's more like gaining a half game on them.

Of course, I'd still take it. LOL

denver has not played a winning team all season, so i think this will be an interesting one. the key to denver's D has always been the pass rush and they are going up against a very good atlanta o-line tomorrow. if ryan has any time to throw, i think the falcons stand a reasonable shot.

Talib 2 picks, Miller sack fumble for to, Denver D dominant again... Den 27 Atl 10

Since Atlanta is NFC, if Denver loses to them, they're still ahead of NE due to the Buffalo loss being in conference. So it's more like gaining a half game on them.

Of course, I'd still take it. LOL

still, a loss tomorrow plus another loss against SD this month would be huge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back