PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

At the Halfway Point of the Season, who's the best WR From the 2015 Draft?

OhExaulted1

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Right now it's Amari Cooper by a longshot with 45 Rec, 653 tds and 4 TD's. Not even close. So who's #2? Well 5-8 Jamison Crowder from Duke drafted #105 in the 4th Rd. by Was has 38 catches for 342 yds (no TD's).6 ft. 195lb 5th Rder (#146) Stefon Diggs from Maryland has been solid for the Vikings with 28-461-2 #'s. The other 3 in the top 7 are RB's (Duke Johnson, Melvin Gordon and TJ Yeldon) interestingly.

My vote for the second best is a 5-10 182lb guy from Kansas who I had beat the drum for before the draft. Tyler Lockett went #69 (3rd) to Sea. Receiving 20-253-1 in 28 targets in a run first offense is pretty decent, but also consider this-14 KR for 356 yds and a TD + 24 PR for 195 yds and a TD for a total of 62-804-3 all-purpose production.

Remember when Mel Kiper and many other "experts" had us taking Sammie Coates in the first? Ahhh, the good old days.

1 catch for 11 yds.

No Kevin white? :)

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back