PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

At Some Point, Enough is Enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, if Kraft fired BB in January of 2019....every NFL team with a bad coach or a coach opening would be on BB like flies on ****.....and BB could command a 10 year/120M HC/GM package and nobody would flinch, IMO.

Look, I support BB but we need to at least pretend to be objective about some of this criticism:
  • For a Defensive-Guru, our defense has been complete garbage during some of our successful seasons (2011 and 2017).

His Gameplan for the first Giants vs Buffalo game is in the HoF because BB is about doing what it takes to win not what looks best on paper and we've had an unprecedented run of sustained success as a result.

Is he perfect every time? No. But giving up yards are what they are willing to accept as part of their defensive philosophy. Yes, it's no fun watching our team get carved up by some scrub QB but then we win the game.

• He traded our best DE for nothing mid-season.
  • He traded our 2nd best LB for nothing mid-season.

Jones was traded in the 0ff-season for a what turned into the current starting LG Pats weren't going to pay him what Arizona ended up paying him.

Collins was traded because he no longer was buying into the system. Pats weren't going to pay him what Cleveland paid him.

OH YA THEY ALSO WON THE F**KING SB THE YEAR THOSE MOVES HAPPENED

Anyone that criticizes those 2 moves is someone that just looking for stuff to whine about. But just know your argument is about those moves is blown the f**k out by the fact that they went on to win the SB after they happened.

If Belichick is going to get slaughtered for the Butler thing, he should be getting revered for making the move to dump both Jones & Collins and it in the long run turning into a SB win.

Last edited:
Seriously, if Kraft fired BB in January of 2019....every NFL team with a bad coach or a coach opening would be on BB like flies on ****.....and BB could command a 10 year/120M HC/GM package and nobody would flinch, IMO.
BB would command the richest coach's contract in North American professional sports history.

I think some of those soccer coaches in Europe are paid around $20m/yr. Not sure he'd get that.

Let’s at least give the op the benefit of the doubt that he learned something from the responses and out of shame has not posted anything else.

Let’s at least give the op the benefit of the doubt that he learned something from the responses and out of shame has not posted anything else.
I sure as **** hope so.

OP- You are 100% right. Enough IS enough!

So please stop posting.

If BB just wanted to be GM and take over a program his phone wouldn't stop ringing.

People outside New England call Pats fans “bandwagon fans” claiming we’ll only fill the stadium when we’re on top

I don’t want to be one of those d-bags, so I’m sticking with my team and our coach.

The op got deleted before I could say

So this is what happens when somebody gets all of their news and analysis from Boston sports radio.

Yeah cause it's so much better to get it from the insiders and Belichick wannabees here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe