PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Asante filed a grievance? (NEM sources)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just on NEM's *********** site and saw this thread that NEM created about Asante Filing a grievance....
this is what it says:

I just received a phone call telling me that Asant Samuel has filed a grievance, against the Patriots, with the NFL Players Association.

If so, TRADE HIS ***** OUT OF HERE.....

Has anyone heard anything about this?
Can he really file a grievance because we didn't offer him what he wanted?
And what is the grievance about? Not being offered a decent salary? Gawd, I hope not...

I think we should all get together and sign a greivence against Asante Samuel for being an offield distraction and overall D-Head.

Stick that in Ricky Williams pipe and smoke it

i am filing a grievance against the next person who post info from NEM

What if it was a grievance because he was franchised and if any team picked him up they would have had to give up 2 first rounders, making it almost impossible for him to sign elsewhere?...

I don't know... just that I thought it was odd to have 2 first rounders on his tag...anyone else agree?

PD.

What if it was a grievance because he was franchised and if any team picked him up they would have had to give up 2 first rounders, making it almost impossible for him to sign elsewhere?...

I don't know... just that I thought it was odd to have 2 first rounders on his tag...anyone else agree?

PD.

Yeahhhhh but look at it this way - it's Chris Canty and Eugene Chung for a guy better than Champ Bailey.

Hell I'd do it.

PFnV

PD.

1. The CBA defines the terms of the Franchise tag, and it HAS to be two first round picks.

2. A grievance is a complaint that the Patriots are not following the CBA. Obviously this is not a basis for a grievance.

3. At this point, the Patriots would be stupid not to trade Asante for a first round pick. The problem is that there aren't any teams willing to pay Asante what he wants AND give the Patriots a first round pick.

PD.

2 first rounders is the way the CBA is written, not something the Pats could change.

Asante can't file a grievance against the CBA itself - that's pointless. The NFLPA agreed to it.

2 first rounders is the way the CBA is written, not something the Pats could change.

Asante can't file a grievance against the CBA itself - that's pointless. The NFLPA agreed to it.

But we're dealing with an irrational thread here.

But we're dealing with an irrational thread here.

It's incredible isn't it? I guess I wasn't clear enough last night. I checked out the thread that keegs was citing and all it was was NEM by then already claiming he'd been mislead by someone he would identify to keegs via PM, and not for the first time, and then ranting about the abuse he was being subjected to on this site (which he would like to be allowed to answer because it was over a report he was not responsible for because he was merely passing along something he'd heard... :rolleyes: ) which as usual he was blaming on Box. Of course as administrator of his own site, he later edited his post with no indication it had been so none of you can read his rantings now...

Some of you weren't here back in the day, but this is really just deja vu all over again. Hurl an accusation, call for a players head, find out it didn't happen, blame it on your source and rail against anyone who calls you for going off half ****ed to begin with.

Asante hasn't filed a grievance - if he had Pastabelli or the Professor would have had the story from their league snitches long before NEM or his source.

It's incredible isn't it? I guess I wasn't clear enough last night. I checked out the thread that keegs was citing and all it was was NEM by then already claiming he'd been mislead by someone he would identify to keegs via PM, and not for the first time, and then ranting about the abuse he was being subjected to on this site (which he would like to be allowed to answer because it was over a report he was not responsible for because he was merely passing along something he'd heard... :rolleyes: ) which as usual he was blaming on Box. Of course as administrator of his own site, he later edited his post with no indication it had been so none of you can read his rantings now...

Some of you weren't here back in the day, but this is really just deja vu all over again. Hurl an accusation, call for a players head, find out it didn't happen, blame it on your source and rail against anyone who calls you for going off half ****ed to begin with.

Asante hasn't filed a grievance - if he had Pastabelli or the Professor would have had the story from their league snitches long before NEM or his source.

If I recall correctly, it was yet another bogus phonecall claim thread that led to NEM's Nth and FINAL banning from Patsfans. Good Frakin Riddance.

And as to this ludicrous thread based on a false premise from the Prince of Darkness himself...let it die.

why? what's wrong with NEM?

Did you happen to notice he edited his flaming post in which he said he'd PM'd you after you posted the info here? That's just a little snapshot of what's wrong with NEM in a nutshell (no pun intended).

Did you happen to notice he edited his flaming post in which he said he'd PM'd you after you posted the info here? That's just a little snapshot of what's wrong with NEM in a nutshell (no pun intended).

I resent that!:singing:

Mods: I'm thinking thread kill time before this deteriorates any further.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back