PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

are we like the Final Boss?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolverinejoe80

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
we are like the most blessed fans ever.

seriously almost every year the championship go through us. we are like that last stage boss. remember Ganon? kefka? m. bison? shang tsung?

if you want to be the champ you gotta beat that team in foxboro. that's how others see it. that's bad ass if you ask me

Was Kefka from FF3? I can't remember, I was stuck so long in the Megamaster's tower in that game I didn't finish it.

Next week they are coming into the Dreadnaught to take on Oryx...they are screwed. I've been playing for two years and still haven't beaten Oryx on hard mode....
260px-Grimoire_card_Oryx_rebuked.jpg

(Destiny, if you haven't played it...there are awesome final bosses there, hit me up if you want to play on PS4)

Mother Brain
Mike Tyson
Dr. Robotnik

No way, we're the good guy. But if were the bad guy, we'd be the optional super boss.

Since we're facing the Steelers, and their fans like calling steroid boy James Harrison "Silverback", he can be the farting gorilla Gori from Live a Live.

Next week they are coming into the Dreadnaught to take on Oryx...they are screwed. I've been playing for two years and still haven't beaten Oryx on hard mode....
260px-Grimoire_card_Oryx_rebuked.jpg

(Destiny, if you haven't played it...there are awesome final bosses there, hit me up if you want to play on PS4)

My wife hates Destiny.

We are definitely the last boss because no matter who is playing the game, the villain is always the same,

we are like the most blessed fans ever.

seriously almost every year the championship go through us. we are like that last stage boss. remember Ganon? kefka? m. bison? shang tsung?

if you want to be the champ you gotta beat that team in foxboro. that's how others see it. that's bad ass if you ask me
Huh?

Was Kefka from FF3? I can't remember, I was stuck so long in the Megamaster's tower in that game I didn't finish it.

I Moogle Charmed my way through that tower, no encounters understandably made it a breeze, then just cheesed the boss with the old Vanish-X Zone combo!

*Realizes he's on PatsFans*

Ahem, I mean you're all a bunch of nerds!

No, we're more like Freddy Krueger because we haunt you in your nightmares and still on your mind when you are awake (if you're really awake).

Only, we're much better looking, too.

Vergil - devil may cry 3
Alma - ninja gaiden

I still check my closet at night.

to be the final boss you have to be the final opponent, right now we are not.

I'd say we're more Dr.Wiley from Megaman fame.

We are the most cerebral team and we can change to different styles and have an army of robot killing machines who simply are doing their job. hehehe

I see us as more like Witcher 3's Eredin or Blood and Wine Detlaff. You die 8 times before you finally figure out how to fight us. By that time...it is too late.

Eh, I see Roethlisberger as Bowser. Seems like a big tough guy, but step on his tail and he'll cry about it. Plus he can't seem to help himself around pretty princesses.. ;)

This is perfect. Well done sir!

For us anyways, our final boss feels like it would be Aaron Rodgers.

If Tom can beat Aaron, his career is complete. The rings are full on the hand, and he beat his final challenger to the GOAT conversation for good. Aaron would never be able to catch up to him.

Gives ya chills, don't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back