PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Aqua4ever04...are you there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think fighting is stupid, immature and for morons any way (except in extreme cases) so I've never been in a fight period.

I can't say that I would or wouldn't pull his hair, but the fact is that Channing Crowder won on that day because he got that far into Light's head that he caused him to lose his cool.

Either that or Crowder said some disgusting things about Light's wife. Enjoy having that overrated primadonna show up for SOME of your games again next year.

Either that or Crowder said some disgusting things about Light's wife. Enjoy having that overrated primadonna show up for SOME of your games again next year.

I don't think he's over rated at all; he's not well known at all.

He played really well last year but I would like to see him make more "plays" and by that I mean INTs, fumbles.

I don't think he's over rated at all; he's not well known at all.

He played really well last year but I would like to see him make more "plays" and by that I mean INTs, fumbles.

He also needs to play every game. When it was rumored Crowder was going to be a FA, I didn't want him. Why? He does not show up in every game. In one game, he will look like a beast. Next game he will be a ghost. Not to mention the fact that he called the Dolphins' original offer this offseason a "special teams contract". Just doesn't seem like a Pats type of player. I'm actually shocked that Parcells gave the go ahead to resign him, considering he could have easily replaced Crowder via the draft (keep in mind that I'm a Gator fan as well and look upon Crowder with a certain fondness).

He also needs to play every game. When it was rumored Crowder was going to be a FA, I didn't want him. Why? He does not show up in every game. In one game, he will look like a beast. Next game he will be a ghost. Not to mention the fact that he called the Dolphins' original offer this offseason a "special teams contract". Just doesn't seem like a Pats type of player. I'm actually shocked that Parcells gave the go ahead to resign him, considering he could have easily replaced Crowder via the draft (keep in mind that I'm a Gator fan as well and look upon Crowder with a certain fondness).

I was almost certain that he was going to go to you guys and I was ******* bumed, man. He only missed one game with an injury last year but I know what you're saying. He's a very bright guy and very instictive. He's also our surest tackler.

He had to come down off his high demands because we told him that he was crazy to expect that kind of money. Zach Thomas also told him to go back to Miami and Channing said that was the final selling point.

He and Justin Smiley rolled his fat ass out of lanes all day long. He did fit when Cam was here and we used him in space, in the open, chipping smaller 43 tackles and double the 34 noses.

Yes, you are correct that it took BOTH Smiley and Satele to move Wilfork around. Neither did so on their own. Thank you for re-iterating what I said.

Now we're in a system where our center needs to be able to take up those space eaters and Samson simply doesn't have the frame to do it. I hope Jake Grove does.

You just got done saying that Satele handled Wilfork with no problem. Now you are saying he doesn't have the frame to handle it?

For your information:
Jake Grove - 6' 3 3/8" tall and 303 lbs.

Samson Satele - 6' 2 5/8" tall and 300 lbs.

Hmm.. It truly is amazing how you changed your tune about Satele.

I always thought you kind of knew what you're talking about, but you truly are jaded by Blue and Red. Watch the video, ******; looks to me like he could've and DID pull his hair.

Are you really that dumb?

YouTube - Matt Light vs. Channing Crowder Fight/Brawl Pats v. Dolphins

Umm.. Light didn't pull Crowder's hair. He grabbed his head. Otherwise, Light would have been fined for the altercation and he wasn't

I have schooled your ignorant arse just about every time you've posted. You calling me a ****** is pathetic. But I expect that from you. Because you've been wrong so many times.

BTW, please let everyone know how that 6th round pick for Welker turns out. (isn't holding his breath for you to figure it out)

I think fighting is stupid, immature and for morons any way (except in extreme cases) so I've never been in a fight period.

I can't say that I would or wouldn't pull his hair, but the fact is that Channing Crowder won on that day because he got that far into Light's head that he caused him to lose his cool.

Crowder won because he got ejected? WOW. Amazing how your lack of thought processes continues to surprise people.

Yes, you are correct that it took BOTH Smiley and Satele to move Wilfork around. Neither did so on their own. Thank you for re-iterating what I said.

You just got done saying that Satele handled Wilfork with no problem. Now you are saying he doesn't have the frame to handle it?

For your information:
Jake Grove - 6' 3 3/8" tall and 303 lbs.

Samson Satele - 6' 2 5/8" tall and 300 lbs.

Hmm.. It truly is amazing how you changed your tune about Satele.

Not at all, still a huge Satele fan; when did I ever say that I wasn't?

And I've got a listing that says Grove is 6'4''. A full two inches bigger than Satele.

Umm.. Light didn't pull Crowder's hair. He grabbed his head. Otherwise, Light would have been fined for the altercation and he wasn't

I have schooled your ignorant arse just about every time you've posted. You calling me a ****** is pathetic. But I expect that from you. Because you've been wrong so many times.

BTW, please let everyone know how that 6th round pick for Welker turns out. (isn't holding his breath for you to figure it out)

Self pro-claimed schooling doesn't do a whole lot for me. When you're the judge, I'd hope you're winning. And don't start pleading to the masses here, the opinion is obviously jaded and bias. I'd like to see you come to a Dolphins board with your garbage.

And we've got Davone Bess and he wants to be here so I'm not worried about not having the little punk Welker at all.

Crowder won because he got ejected? WOW. Amazing how your lack of thought processes continues to surprise people.

There's really no use arguing with him DaBruinz, he just comes back with something biased and un-supported. I tried to have a civil and respectful back and forth with him before, and he just ends up saying something that doesn't make much sense. Last wk it was how the Dolphins have now overtaken us for the division, now and in the future--when they haven't even kept up with the other teams (jests, bills) in the offseason.

I've found that trying any kind of discussion is the same as trying to have it with a 10 yr old. It's just a waste of Ian's bandwidth and server space. Trust me, if people will resist the temptation to put him in his place, maybe he'll just go back to his own message boards. (although it's been yrs now, showing just how incredibly persistent he is)

Anyway, you may live a longer and less stressful life if you put him on your ignore list. Just a suggestion;)

:eek: :rofl::rofl:

yep, aqua is baaaack. I see you're as dumb as ever. Well, welcome back just the same.

It's posts like these that ensure me that it isn't me that is the looney one and ths occupants of this site are infact fit for a straight jacket.

Why is that funny? Are you really so oblivious to the fact that the Dolphins ARE DIVISION CHAMPIONS?!?!?

They won, deal with it; sore loser.

"Why is that funny? Are you really so oblivious to the fact that the Dolphins ARE DIVISION CHAMPIONS?!?!?"

I love how you just gloss over the fact that they won the division on a tiebreaker in the last game of the year and beat out a team that lost their starting QB, who happens to be the best QB in football, and had a QB step in who hadn't started a game since high school.

If Brady was the QB last year and the Doofins won the division, you'd be on to something, but the fact that you claim to be a football expert and gloss over the Brady factor proves you are clearly ON SOMETHING.

My guess would be goofy pills, a whole jar full of them.

It's posts like these that ensure me that it isn't me that is the looney one and ths occupants of this site are infact fit for a straight jacket.

Why is that funny? Are you really so oblivious to the fact that the Dolphins ARE DIVISION CHAMPIONS?!?!?

You are a trip AD, please don't get banned because your always good for a laugh. :rocker:

Last edited:
"Why is that funny? Are you really so oblivious to the fact that the Dolphins ARE DIVISION CHAMPIONS?!?!?"

I love how you just gloss over the fact that they won the division on a tiebreaker in the last game of the year and beat out a team that lost their starting QB, who happens to be the best QB in football, and had a QB step in who hadn't started a game since high school.

If Brady was the QB last year and the Doofins won the division, you'd be on to something, but the fact that you claim to be a football expert and gloss over the Brady factor proves you are clearly ON SOMETHING.

My guess would be goofy pills, a whole jar full of them.

Excuses are like belly buttons. You have become quite the little whiner, haven't you little guy?

Dude, we don't care anymore. You had the same record and won on the 4th tie-breaker, in a year that we didn't have our NFL MVP quarterback. I think that pretty much describes your 'great' accomplishment.

We all were sad, let down, and upset when Brett Favre and the Jests gave you that game--after being ahead twice. It was a feeling that we're not used to lately, aside from 2002--the last time we didn't win the East.

That whole week pretty much sucked, no one's going to deny that. It is an obvious fact. But at the end of that week everything got better, as we all felt a sense of relief when Baltimore pounded you into the ground. Your big 'glorious' moment lasted all of one week, once again congratulations. Your team was the tie-breaker winner, ours was not. We have all accepted it, and moved on, as of the end of December--beginning of January.

The reason we are still laughing is because:

1)You people are so classless, you are STILL talking about it months later

2)NO ONE here cares--you didn't win a playoff game, neither did we. So what?

3)Your team sucked royally, and were pounded to the ground. But, still, you seem to be so proud of this fact (?)

4)Your whole "division champs" thing lasted less than a full week, as your fans had to deal with the let down of being excited and hopeful for the playoffs--then losing horribly the VERY next game. That would be like our fans being so incredibly happy about the '05 season, when we lost in Denver. No one would be bragging about it months later, as we all feel it was a letdown having gone to the playoffs and going nowhere. If you had at least won a game, or had you gone to the AFCCG, then we may feel threatened somewhat. You were THE joke of the whole playoff tournament. If we would've just lost to Baltimore like you, then I'm glad we didn't have to experience that pain.

5)It would be like Atlanta or Minnesota fans bragging in their forums how much they've "overtaken" the other teams by going to the playoffs and losing in one game. It wouldn't make sense. Their seasons lasted about 150 hours longer than the other teams.

6)The future of your team is Chad Henne. As a Buckeye fan too, that's good enough right there for a laugh, as they whipped him 4 years in a row.

7)Your so called squad failed to even keep up with the perennial losers of the East, Buffalo, in the off-season. The Jests even greatly improved ahead of you, if there's a team we're worried about--it's not you.

8)You're just funny. Give a loser team one playoff bid, and they think they won the Super Bowl 3 out of 4 years, and were the FIRST team ever to go 18-0. Long after Super Bowl 42, years and years later, we'll be remembered much more for having the only perfect regular season in a modern day format.(17 week season, 12 playoff teams, etc) We all knew that after week 17 when we went 16-0. Although the Super Bowl was a letdown, we still had the only perfect season to look back on. It wasn't as big of a let down as you other fans seem to think. Everyone has to have a winner, and a loser in a championship game. You only wish you had a team that went 18-0 at one point. As soon as that happened, we became THE highest pinnacle for an NFL team EVER. The best you had was 17 wins, but most of you pretend not to understand that. Plus the fact that it's in the free agency era, where there aren't any dynasties anymore, makes it that much crazier.

So go ahead, enjoy your going to the playoffs in '08. (oh yeah, it's already in the past, and you had one real week to celebrate) NO ONE CARES ANYMORE:eek:

The idea of diminishing a 1-15 to 11-5 turn around is beyond me. You guys are unbelievable. Not only vain and a bunch of jerk offs, but incredibly stupid to boot.

Self pro-claimed schooling doesn't do a whole lot for me. When you're the judge, I'd hope you're winning. And don't start pleading to the masses here, the opinion is obviously jaded and bias. I'd like to see you come to a Dolphins board with your garbage.

And we've got Davone Bess and he wants to be here so I'm not worried about not having the little punk Welker at all.

Yes because we all know that Davone Bess is better than Welker. :rolleyes:

Well he said Wilfork dominated Satele when we killed your Swiss cheese run defense.

And yes, you guys did run up the score on us for 48; and that last Moss TD was the biggest pass interference I've ever seen and it didn't get called.

Dude, we went from 1-15 to division champs. It was a hell of an accomplishment and we actually made it a game late against the Ravens who are just a terrible match up for us.

We won the division, you did not. We have a bright future, we are the better team. We have over taken you.

Yep, pure fluke. That's why we proceeded to win 10 of our next 13.

And don't get me started on the game in Miami. They ejected Channing Crowder for walking away from the girly, hair pulling Matt Light, missed the PI on Moss and actually called it on Goodman, and didn't call any of Light's 25 holding calls on Porter.

Do you actually think Light can block Porter one on one?

Pay attention kids - this is what happens when cousins marry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes