PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone see Cameron Heyward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, he's as "talented" as he looked last night ... where has he been all season?

He does have a penchant for vanishing. I can't decide if it's motor or dings though. Could also be my blinding man-love for Fairley.

Yes... i will never let it go. lol

It's odd...you never actually posted about Matthews before he was drafted. You were pretty vocal in your yearnings for Gholston and Kindle, though. ;)

We all have our "ones who got away" who stick in our minds, but it's a lot easier to forget the many others along the way.

Not interested in Heyward at all, but that might be my anti-OSU bias talking.

Last edited:
One big game does not make a player. But he dominated that football game. I think Warren had questions about his motor too but that didn't preclude BB from drafting him. What it comes down to is the film and the scouting. I think if we can get a Heyward in the 2nd round that is a steal of a value and well worth the gamble. There are not a lot of guys his size who display that kind of athleticism.

One big game does not make a player. But he dominated that football game. I think Warren had questions about his motor too but that didn't preclude BB from drafting him.

So did Seymour, for that matter. Giant college DTs usually do. Few of them seem to be able to keep those big bodies going full-bore every play, all game long. It's the one position where "inconsistent effort" in a draft profile isn't necessarily a deal breaker for me.

Not trying to police (TRUST ME)... just looking out for you here.

Ian tends to really frown on the posting of Copyrighted material. You may want to edit this post and just put the link in. :)

Thank you and sorry...

How does he compared to Jared Crick?Crick has maded plays at nebraska as well.

You dont pass on talent like that.The same was said about Carlos Dunlap and he has had a great rookie season.I think BB would do wonders with him.

:'(

Next you're gonna throw salt in the Greg Jennings and Emanuel Sanders wounds I still have!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots