PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone Know if you can listen to Zolak

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s that big of a boozer?!?!....

I love listening to Zolak. He's completely pro Pats and gets legitimately pumped during big moments of the game. Yes he does get somewhat incoherent during some of the calls but it's funny to listen to. "Gu..... Oh........ Blis......"

He's a homer with an Animal House type mentality. It's good stuff.

He's highly entertaining at times. Unicorns, show ponies, where's the beef. Classic!

Zolak is like school on Labor Day. No class.

Especially after two super classy (and professional) guys like Gino and Gil.

Zolak has a fun personality and obviously others MUST agree. After all, that can be the ONLY reason he has a job because his voice is TERRIBLE.

Well no, that and in-between his unicorns and show ponies, he actually gives you some fantastic color commentary and breaks down the game very well.

Prior to this great run, used to have to often listen to Gil and Gino on the radio, due to so many blackouts.. they set a very high bar.

Zolak is the color man, and that his what he is paid to do, be a bombastic homer. What I do not like about Zolak is he is one of the more knowledgeable on air sports mediots, who seldom asserts himself or his football knowledge and gets drowned out by Bertram who I think is a complete idiot, and wants to make everything controversial see; Felger et al.

Well no, that and in-between his unicorns and show ponies, he actually gives you some fantastic color commentary and breaks down the game very well.

ok, but you agree that he has a terrible voice and thus 'zolak and radio' aren't a natural fit so he must really make up for it in other departments

And souci on tune in radio pro?? Just get tired of listening to most of these commentators....Thanks… Go Pats!

yes. the game broadcast is on 98.5 the sports hub.

being from new york, i listen via radio.com

Zolak is on Weekdays 10-2, plus games

Zolak is like nails on a blackboard to my ears, ditto Gresch, Bertrand, Fauria, Felger, Mazz, Kirk Minihandjob .

Sorry to anyone that likes these people ... just being honest.

Has he had any good calls this season? I know its only been 3 games

Zolak is like nails on a blackboard to my ears, ditto Gresch, Bertrand, Fauria, Felger, Mazz, Kirk Minihandjob .

Sorry to anyone that likes these people ... just being honest.
Add Merloni, Ordway, Jones, Murray, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday