PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone here lose a parent/sibiling at a young age?

I have had different experiences in the past year since my fathers death. Things i can't explain in the house...signs at random times. And i never believe/believed that stuff ever.

I think I know what you mean, You have a story you care to share?

I think I know what you mean, You have a story you care to share?

One day maybe this summer? I was in the bathroom. And i heard someone talking or talking to me from say out in the kitchen. It was very faint and i answered...huh? ..wait 3 sec..walk out to tho kitchen to saying "what did you say?"

But no one was home. I thought my mother stopped in and i txted her and said..you weren't just in the house were you? Nope. I was walking around the entire house looking because i was 1000% sure someone was talking or asking me something. Nothing. Still can't explain it. I don't think i am that insane but who knows.

Another one was after a Pats game this fall and right as the game ended...Houston game..a W...the doorbell rang. I walked to the window and looked out..no one. Walked outside..same thing. Just something weird and strange.

One day maybe this summer? I was in the bathroom. And i heard someone talking or talking to me from say out in the kitchen. It was very faint and i answered...huh? ..wait 3 sec..walk out to tho kitchen to saying "what did you say?"

But no one was home. I thought my mother stopped in and i txted her and said..you weren't just in the house were you? Nope. I was walking around the entire house looking because i was 1000% sure someone was talking or asking me something. Nothing. Still can't explain it. I don't think i am that insane but who knows.

Another one was after a Pats game this fall and right as the game ended...Houston game..a W...the doorbell rang. I walked to the window and looked out..no one. Walked outside..same thing. Just something weird and strange.

I would not say your insane, there are things that happen that there is no explanation for, I think we all receive them, if we are paying attention

Hey BtM I'm sorry for your loss although I envy the relationship you had with him. God Bless.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back