PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone here going to the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IndyPatriotsfan

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Just wondering, and if anyone wants to meet before the game and have a couple of drinks.

Man, so tempted, Ill be in Chicago for work, but alas I cannot make it. Have fun!!!

There better be enough people there so we hear an audible Brady chant some time in the 4th quarter.

Just wondering, and if anyone wants to meet before the game and have a couple of drinks.

I'm hoping that someone just fat fingered their phone with the rating system, otherwise, you got one helluva unwarranted "disagree" there :)

I should've considered going. I'm only about 5 hours away from @IND, and it was probably my best chance at going to a game all year, aside from maybe @BUF--and I have no desire to go there.

Wish I would've thought this one out. I'd have loved to visit the "LOSer Dome."

Im here.

Might be tailgating at Shapiros.

Can't make it, what a shame, I was hoping to see Irsay's pre game speech praising his 53 for showing up to the game and then watch the toothless crack whore he brought with him hoist their Attendance Banner.

I'd be there if I had won Matt Light's raffle (which I've played every time with nada to show for it). :(

I'm hoping that someone just fat fingered their phone with the rating system, otherwise, you got one helluva unwarranted "disagree" there :)
That gave me the best laugh. And Ivan's disagree to you :)

Maybe the Disagree'er is the guy's wife?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST