PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone going to the London game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFaninAZ

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Well, this is my first post since 2/5/12. Finally over it, barely, and starting to think about 2012-13.

So, now that I'm back, might as well go all in. Anyone headed to London? I'm completely out of the loop, but are tickets even possible to get, assuming I can get there?

I'm going aswell, but seeing as I like in England, it's not too far :D

Excellent -- thanks. I joined yahoo. Do I need to live in the UK to join the ukpatriots site?

I don't think you do! And if you do, that's just stupid!

are those prices for real?

Yep, very much so - I managed to score a couple of tickets for £62 a few weeks back - but of course the nearer you get the more expensive they become!

Yep, very much so - I managed to score a couple of tickets for £62 a few weeks back - but of course the nearer you get the more expensive they become!

Access to tickets for this one has been a nightmare. I'm not willing to give an "official" ticket agent tout prices.

they can whistle.

If they build a bridge across the ocean. If I'm going to get sexually assaulted why have it done by an amateur at an airport when I can go downtown and pay a professional a lot less and get the job done right.

Well, this is my first post since 2/5/12. Finally over it, barely, and starting to think about 2012-13.

So, now that I'm back, might as well go all in. Anyone headed to London? I'm completely out of the loop, but are tickets even possible to get, assuming I can get there?

Welcome back, bud.

I wish I could go to the London game. Sounds like a blast.

Good to be back. How's our team look?

I have one eye of a homer and one of a chicken little so I'm always optimistic/freaking out, but to me they look improved. If the OL is healthy, the DBs can do anything, and we have a bit of luck, we're in good shape for another extended run.

I was going to this game till' I found out it was in London. :bricks:

Welcome back, bud.

I wish I could go to the London game. Sounds like a blast.

I had planned on going, but I ended up buying a house, so the money went for that. At least I can still sit at home, watch it on the TV and dream of some other time. :cool:

I have one eye of a homer and one of a chicken little

Ha! Me too. I tend to convince myself our team sucks until someone else says they suck then I fight with them about how great they are.

I will be in London if someone want to have a "pub tour" and talk about New England just send me a PM

/Markus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back