PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone going to the Cincy game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsRI

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I'm flying to my brother's in Pittsburg then driving on Sunday to the game. Anyone else going? Anyone been there before? I guess the lots right around the stadium are sold out so not sure if you can tailgate. How about bars near the stadium. Yahoo show just one bar close by (Head First Sports bar).

Howdy from Bengals land. I was just lurking on your forums and thought I'd register to try and give you a hand.

The lots immediately surrounding the stadium are parking pass lots, and will be full. Longworth Hall is near the stadium, is a pay lot, and tends to have a good amount of tailgaters (if I remember correctly, the whole lot is a wireless hotspot too). There are all sorts of pay lots within a few blocks of the stadium, all of which will have some tailgating going on.

As for bars, I know there are several in the general area (2-6 blocks), but none right at the stadium...

You know what? I'm just not all that qualified to help you out here. I do a bonding thing with my brothers, little sister, and father for the games. We don't really do the tailgating, or boozing.

You could register on my bengal forum hangout though, and ask there. It has a tailgating forum, and some pretty good people. (just try and avoid the rabid trash-talkers. They tend to lurk in the Stuff-Talk forum, but escape from time to time :)).

At the very least, perhaps you could start a thread there and find some fellow Pats fans that way.

Anyway. Good luck this week. Hope we beat you.

Oops. oh yeah. I hang on:

http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?act=idx

There's an official Bengals board too, but I don't spend much time there:

http://boards.bengals.com/forums/

P.S. Hope your brother can escape from Pittsburgh soon. I feel sorry for him. :D

Last edited:
I've been there. My Sister and I stayed at the Marriott in Covington KY and just walked across the suspension bridge to PB Stadium. Covington has a nice little downtown area with lots of neat Restaurants and Bars. You can really park your car and walk around. Its should be a festive atmosphere the night before the game.

We didnt tailgate, but a guy over on the Bengals official site is selling a parking pass.

Another good link http://www.tailgating.com/Parkinglots.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back