PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone else stuck in a daze?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes.Wonder if Jedi mind tricks were involved???

Yeah, I haven't felt this way since the Pats beat the Rams in SB XXXVI. Very dazed

After the last SD touchdown I was warming my typing fingers up because I actually started to believe a little of the "lack of speed and talent" hype out there. I was going to look forward to Free agency and the draft and how we need to get younger and quicker on Defense. Then all hell breaks loose. and the next thing I know we are up and trying to stop Joan Rivers marching his team down the field for a potential game tying FG. When he missed the FG, I lost my voice and am not going to work tomorrow. Of all recent successes this is the most shocking to me, becuase for the first 54 minutes of this game we had no business winning this game. If I wasn't a beleiver already after SB 31, then I am am now, the Pats know how to win when they have to. Having said all of this we still need to get younger and faster on defense.

It definitely recalls that great Bill Simmons article he wrote about when we beat the Raiders in the Snow Bowl and he and his father spoke on the phone afterwards and had that whole, "We never win that game" epiphany.

And I have to admit, I felt that way after the Snow Bowl, and many other games these past several years. I don't feel that way today.

It's nice to forget what that feels like, I guess. I'm accustomed to expecting the "impossible" from this team.

this game was crazy, I don't believe it

This is quite easily the most euphoric moment I have had in the past two years of Patriots football.

Yeah. Pitt and Indy in '04 were awesome but I always thought they had a chance against them.

This weekend I seriously thought the Bolts were gonna stomp the Pats. I mean they have 10 players going to the Pro Bowl this year. :eek:. Now, they'll all be playing golf. :cool:

I'm giddy...I think the Pats can handle Indy and whatever flotsam comes out of the NFC. This Pats/Indy game will once and for all shut up all the Peyton Manning suporters! Here's to a Pats/Bears XLI!!!!! :rocker:

BB practices black magic. I'm now convinced of it.

Not quite: ;)

HEAVEN--God, creator of the universe and master of all things living and dead, lost a showdown with Bill Belichick on Sunday, as the Philadelphia Eagles fell to the New England Patriots 24-21. God was working through receiver Terrell Owens, who asked him for a miracle to boost his team over the powerful Patriots. Though God was able to heal Owens’ ankle, his glorious power and omnipotence were no match for Belichick’s tricky 2-5-4 defense.

“That’s a great deity right there,” Belichick said after the game. “I mean, he created the heavens and earth, all the oceans, the pretty New England foliage, you can’t say enough about that guy. And how about the job he did on Terrell’s injury? The doctors said it would be impossible for him to play, but he was out there making an impact. They just showed a lot of character out there and I tip my cap to them. Still, it’s a great feeling to beat God. I guess this proves what my wife has been saying about me all these years: I’m the Anti-Christ.”

Like Austin Powers would say, "I am spent".

Most exhausting game for me since SB 36.

And unlike you lazy folk, I had to go to work as soon as the game was finished!

Must say, though, that was probably the best Monday morning of my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Back