PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone else have the feeling ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
That we’re going to win this whole damn thing again? Back to back. Maybe even run the table doing it. We’re a DEEEEP team fellas. Anyone with me?
Not unless we recieve significant personnel improvement at TE, WR & LT.

That we’re going to win this whole damn thing again? Back to back. Maybe even run the table doing it. We’re a DEEEEP team fellas. Anyone with me?
Yes but I also felt that way about the Bosox this year. There's always an element of luck involved.

I'll have a much more concrete opinion when I know how well Gronk has been replaced.

I just wanted to say, Im so glad that we won the AFC championship against the chiefs last year. No one picked us to win. It was a blood moon that night, turned out to be a good sign.

LOL - - very brave of you to write that on Patsfans.com! :D There may be one of two folks here who are geared up about the team.

I don’t think like that and really never have with any sports team all the way back to Bobby Orr & the Bruins and Bird & Celtics

I get psyched and hopeful, but don’t get any feelings

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes