PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

"Anybody but the Patriots" from some nice folks in Pittsburgh

Status
Not open for further replies.

goheels22002

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I love this video. These are some great people who know their football, love their Steelers, and hate New England. Good luck to them but we're glad to see you go.

I love this video. These are some great people who know their football, love their Steelers, and hate New England. Good luck to them but we're glad to see you go.

What did you expect then to say? "Well, we'd love to see Tom Brady win another ring?"

Let me as you, who do you want to win the NCAA Tournament this year?
"Anybody but Dook"

The World Series? " Anybody but the Yankees"

What did you expect then to say? "Well, we'd love to see Tom Brady win another ring?"

Let me as you, who do you want to win the NCAA Tournament this year?
"Anybody but Dook"

The World Series? " Anybody but the Yankees"

I guess it depends. I don't watch baseball or basketball so I can't speak to those really; hockey on the other hand...

By no means am I a Red Wings fan, but I loved watching those teams from the 1990s and 2000s. They played great hockey all around and won plenty. I had no issue with them winning cups. I admired the Blackhawks as well. The Penguins seem like entitled whining assholes who play dirty and I hope they never win the cup again...that they're a bubble playoff team right now makes me happy.

They don't want us to get 6. They hate our guts. No sh*t. Maybe we can show them on sunday how it's done.

New England owns your soul Pittsburgh.. but hey at least you still have 6 rings!!!
That’s always the oft-played track on their greatest hits album.

They don't want us to get 6. They hate our guts. No sh*t. Maybe we can show them on sunday how it's done.

When I was in grade school in Pittsburgh, they always cheered against San Francisco because they didn't want the Niners to have more SB victories. It's natural. I don't think I want the Niners/Cowboys/Steelers to win more to get closer to our eventual 7.
The Jets? F the Jets.

add a couple more for the 9ers ;)

Only when Brady has retired and the pats aren’t in the Super Bowl maybe. But you know what, we’ll be forever reminded how the Pats were suckers to let Jimmy go so I’m not sure how I’d feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back