PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Any word on Chung and Amendola?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrogansArmy

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Knock on wood, but could we get any more injuries? JFC. Seems like every game we lose an important player. This year's seemed like its been much worse than back in 2005 or so when we had like something like 50+ games missed due to injuries. Every freakin game we lose someone, unbelievable!

I'm most concerned with Hightower.

Chung had a stinger from what's been reported. Hightower was in the locker room with ice on his knee. I feel both will be 100 percent come game one of the playoffs. Amendola I haven't seen anything.

And I guess King said on the SNF pre-show that Amendola's is not believed to be serious

well I hope this was all precautionary but we thought Easily was nothing and obviously that was season ending.

well I hope this was all precautionary but we thought Easily was nothing and obviously that was season ending.

We also thought Collins only had the flu and would be out only one game max.

We also thought Collins only had the flu and would be out only one game max.
Was that based on anything concrete though? I don't remember any reports saying that at the time. I may be wrong but I don't think so.

I'm most concerned with Hightower.
Hightower is fine.. So is Chung. Both walked out of the locker room without any noticeable limp.

If people took even half a second to read the post-game threads, they'd know this..

And I guess King said on the SNF pre-show that Amendola's is not believed to be serious

With all of the other injuries I think Amendola has been playing when he would have been better served to rest.

Would really be good to win next week and give those who most need it, a two week bye.

It's baffling that someone would think a person on this board would really believe that the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor. It's one of the most used movie references there is.

Believe it or not...

Years between Pearl Harbor bombing and Animal House release: 37
Years between Animal House release and today: 37

Actually it was the Japanese that bombed us... just sayin'. Plus not sure anyone thought it was over since it pissed us off and we decided to nuke them. Twice.

LOL

I'm glad I'm not the only one who didn't watch Animal House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back