PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Any San Diego Pats fans out there?

Yeah right here, grew up on the East Coast but have been in San Diego for about four years now...as much as I hate the Jets it was nice seeing all the Bolts fans silenced by that choke job!

lol I thought I was the only one around here. My guy is a Bolts fan and was making jokes about the Pats losing so, yeah, it was nice to be able to make some jokes of my own. :p

There are not many of us around but we do exist. Are you from here or a tranplant from back East? Next year we play the Bolts so it should be interesting...we better win as I am sure that we will never hear the end of it if they beat us.

I've been back east now for about 5 years, but I used to be one of you. I think back then there were more of us then there were Bolts fans. Everyone claimed Raiders fan status back then. I fondly remember rolling out of my bed at 10:15, throwing on my Brady jersey and heading to Players on Clairemont Mesa Blvd in time for the second quarter

I'm stationed on Camp Pendleton.

If you need a place to watch the games with a good group of Pats fans, check out R.T. Longboards in Pacific Beach on gamedays! I went there before I got DirecTV.

I've been back east now for about 5 years, but I used to be one of you. I think back then there were more of us then there were Bolts fans. Everyone claimed Raiders fan status back then. I fondly remember rolling out of my bed at 10:15, throwing on my Brady jersey and heading to Players on Clairemont Mesa Blvd in time for the second quarter

we still go there now. it's packed with pats fans.

I live in Texas currently, I'll be traveling out to SD for the game this upcoming year. Where are the local hangouts for Pats fans. I visited SD last September and found a Pats hangout over in Coranado (Spell?)... anything in the glasslamp?

I live in Texas currently, I'll be traveling out to SD for the game this upcoming year. Where are the local hangouts for Pats fans. I visited SD last September and found a Pats hangout over in Coranado (Spell?)... anything in the glasslamp?

that was probably "island saloon". two places i like are "players" on clairemont mesa blvd or "longboards" in pb. it's also not glasslamp, it's gaslamp.

Soon to be a SD Pats fan, moving from Mass in August. Good to know there's some more Pats fans around to keep things classy.

a bit north of SD....

Lake Elsinore

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down