PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Any other STHs forgo their seats for this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brady_to_Moss

28-3....
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I contacted my ticket rep today and decided to not renew for this year but obviously my seats are saved for 21-22.

It sucks but even if I were to pay I would feel at least 1/2 or all of it would be heading right back to me and right now I need the $$ as I am in the process of a move. Not being at Gillette for another year will be tough but these times are something we have never seen in our lifetime.

Thank god they did this and are doing full refunds and saving seats. The right move when who knows what will happen this fall or if the NFL can even finish ect.

I have not received any notices about the opportunity to forgo seqts for a year. We paid already back in early March. I plan on going, if there are games I can attend. If they need to refund a few games, that is cool tio.

We paid. Not sure what the future will bring. I'm sure Krafty will refund us for games not played, if it happens.

The bandwagon is getting lighter by the day.

I have not received any notices about the opportunity to forgo seqts for a year. We paid already back in early March. I plan on going, if there are games I can attend. If they need to refund a few games, that is cool tio.

Wear a mask.

Gloves too.

I didn't know you could forego for this year; this is the first time I heard that too. I will probably pay for this year and hope for the best. If games are cancelled for fans they have said they will either give you a refund or credit your account for next year.

If you log into your account you can see the option now even if you already paid.

I didn't know you could forego for this year; this is the first time I heard that too. I will probably pay for this year and hope for the best. If games are cancelled for fans they have said they will either give you a refund or credit your account for next year.

Yeah there is a form if you log on and you check off a box

I had previously paid for my 2020 tickets and received an email on May 6th from the Patriots ticket office indicating that any games with no fans, any games cancelled or if a home game was played elsewhere the cost of my tickets for those specific games would be refunded or the last option was to defer the 2020 season entirely until next year and still keep my seat location. I spoke with the folks I share the tickets with and we each agreed to defer. The process couldnt have been easier as I replyed on May 11th and the request was immediately confirmed. I will sadly miss catching up with some of the folks we've come to know over the years in P11 and Section 334. Hope you are all well, safe and see you again in 2021.

I had previously paid for my 2020 tickets and received an email on May 6th from the Patriots ticket office indicating that any games with no fans, any games cancelled or if a home game was played elsewhere the cost of my tickets for those specific games would be refunded or the last option was to defer the 2020 season entirely until next year and still keep my seat location. I spoke with the folks I share the tickets with and we each agreed to defer. The process couldnt have been easier as I replyed on May 11th and the request was immediately confirmed. I will sadly miss catching up with some of the folks we've come to know over the years in P11 and Section 334. Hope you are all well, safe and see you again in 2021.

Yeah it sucks I won't be at gillette for another 1.5 years thinking how far away that is. But people who I usually go with I asked before hand and no one sounded conformable in saying they would go if they allowed fans.

2020 can rot in hell

I have paid my 6-seat invoice in full and am prepared to let the chips fall where they may.

I have a pair of seats in the first 8 rows of the stadium, and have no idea what is going to happen with those now that the NFL has announced the first 8 rows in all stadiums (stadia?) will be covered up. I imagine I will have a lot of options due to other STHers foregoing their seats, but may just accept credit towards next year.

The interesting thing will be what happens to ticket prices (on the secondary market) around the league if any stadiums are only allowed to be half full? Will prices spike since supply has gone down so much? (Assume, for the sake of argument, I am talking about a reasonably popular team and not, like, the Chargers). Or will people not want to go to football games, thus decreasing prices?

5-11 this year

I'm going to miss the open practice sessions...I usually attend every year to see what the new ad
ditions look like.........

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back