PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Antonio Cromartie

Status
Not open for further replies.

thecrazyeye

On the Roster
Reaction score
this FSU Junior sat out all of 2005 but declared for the draft. If this kid drops, what an addition he would be. A great all around CB with size and speed. yes please

Supposedly his knee is near 100%. He'll be a high first round pick, if he has good workouts. Not too many 6'3 cornerbacks with 4.4 speed...

drewdagreat said:
A STUD. I'd take a shot on him.

When hes on the field hes a stud. Dont think id take him in round 1 though

With Samuel and Hobbs coming from the 4th and 3rd rounds respectively, who needs a 1st round CB? Let's spend a few more third rounders at the position and call it a day. Spend the 1st on a franchise RB, WR or LB.

mid round cb's

there's no formula that says that any CB's picked in the mid rounds will be a sure pick. you pick for talent, not for needs. Who's to say we dont get a stud CB in round one and RB in the third round (someone like dontrelle moore). I'm not saying they WILL draft a CB in round one, but if they feel he can be a shutdown corner and is available, then i think they will take him.

I met Antonio Cromartie at a track meet in Tallahassee once and the guy is an athletic freak. He went and triple jumped though it isn't his event and he won by like 3 feet. I think it was 43 feet but I don't quite remember. As far as a CB, he has the ability to be a shutdown coverman. He also could be a very versatile player for us. He possesses the size to play Safety if asked of him, is a good KR, and was a fantastic WR at Tallahassee Lincoln when in high school. The guy would be a steal in the late 1st.

i havent really seen much on this guy, can someone give me some of his str. and weaknesses

I see that he had several multiple tackle games in the write-up crazy posted, anyone else got any insight on his tackling skills?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back