PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Antonio Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol......what kind of baby @ssed **** is this? "oh poopy, tommy and billy weren't supported"......if either did not appreciate being here, they would have been gone a long time ago.......the fact that they're still here proves you pretty much 100% wrong

Kraft's handling of SpyGate and DeflateGate was awful: in order to curry favor with the owners club, he let the franchise be forever tainted with the cheaters tag. Unforgivable.

"Civil rape trial"? Is that a thing?
I am not sure if you are trying to be funny or are confused. It is a civil case, not a criminal case. The woman is accusing AB of rape. It may or may not go to trial.

the most likely reality is that he is not interested in playing football.......he's trying to scam the raiders and pats out of $40M

Yeah, I suggested that he could be building a collusion case against the league. A lot harder to do if you make it sound like you're the one not interested in playing, as opposed to the owners coming together to keep you unemployed.

And why did he send those text messages in the first place? Because she put the story out in the open. I would be livid as well if she did that to me. The story was published. Did she think brown would be quiet about it? It’s an old story now it’s being published in a national sports magazine . Don’t come with stuff about harassment. She should have expected it.
LOL!! Yeah. OK. She talked to a reporter, so she got the harassment she deserved....

You cannot possibly be serious.

If not moving a team to a different market makes you a great owner, 90% of owners are great.

Oh there’s more if you are a Massachusetts taxpayer.

Furthermore, Kasmir, show me all the NFL owners that have the record of Kraft’s teams over a 25 year period.

Objective results. It is what it is.

Well if you can’t take the heat get out the kitchen. You’re a fool if you think she didn’t receive some compensation.

That’s your “feeling”???

Last edited:
Ah but how many owners did both:

1) Not move the team, and
2) Not receive public funding at their current location

…? I am not saying Kraft is the only one, but it's a lot less than 90%.

He’s the only one who did that and gave up a first round pick for Belichick who no one else but Crazy Al Davis wanted back in January 2000.

Best living owner on earth.

Do your own research on that, but as far as I'm concerned, the one good thing Kraft did was hire Belichick. Everything after that is Bill and Tom's doing. Both of them are first ballot HoF, and neither of them was supported by Kraft in their hours of need (Spygate and Deflategate).

Good owner, sure but no effin way Kraft should be considered for the HoF.

The ignorance of this post is staggering but I already have you 3 of many great reasons why he is the greatest living sport franchise owner alive today.

If you can come up with another, then put it up.

Not a whole lot of faith in the coach there when it comes to personnel management. How is Brown any different than the loose cannons Belichick has handled in the past?

Like Hernandez and Haynesworth?

The guy would be playing right now if that painter story had gone away and it wasn’t posted all over a national sports publication. That stuff set brown over the edge where he had to get back at the woman. He probably thinks she got paid for it as well. Was it smart? No. I would have reacted the same way though.
Interesting. Most people don't willingly admit they are brain-dead, no impulse control, idiots.

Put on the exempt list for what exactly? What is he guilty of?
He doesn't have to be guilty of anything. The commissioner merely has to "reasonably believe" he did any one of a list of things, and that text to the painter gives Roger plenty of room to "reasonably believe" that.

If she wanted to leave it alone she should not have sold her story to SI which i feel she did. It’s an old story! It was a year later. I can see why brown went after her and said i ‘m gonna dig up some dirt on you.
"Sold her story".
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Maybe you really are as dumb as Brown.

And why did he send those text messages in the first place? Because she put the story out in the open. I would be livid as well if she did that to me. The story was published. Did she think brown would be quiet about it? It’s an old story now it’s being published in a national sports magazine . Don’t come with stuff about harassment. She should have expected it.
That's some pretty impressive blame the victim BS you're smoking.

Also, "expecting" something doesn't make it not harassment. It doesn't make it not harassment legally and doesn't make it not harassment morally.

The guy would be playing right now if that painter story had gone away and it wasn’t posted all over a national sports publication. That stuff set brown over the edge where he had to get back at the woman. He probably thinks she got paid for it as well. Was it smart? No. I would have reacted the same way though.

Did you read the entire SI article? If you did, you'd know there was plenty there that would have set Brown off. She was really just the icing on the cake.

Also, how likely is it that the painter gave Brown a picture of her kids after knowing him 2 days? Pretty sure him sending that to her would be viewed by most as stalkerish behavior. Something people seem to be ignoring..

"Sold her story".
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Maybe you really are as dumb as Brown.

He doesn’t have any proof. It’s his “feeling”.

much different
Not really. Dillon faces multiple arrests for domestic violence/assault, Moss was a notorious problem child, Haynesworth was accused and arrested for assault and charges of fraud, Hernandez was involved in multiple altercations at Florida before being drafted by the Patriots. With Brown, everything that we’ve seen thus far points to the very large possibility that the sex was consensual. There have been no reports about him being a problem in the locker room, either. Brown’s no different than any of the other problem children we’ve taken on. That’s because Belichick is the best in the business at handling them.

I think he did when he cut him.

We’re not even sure if Belichick was the one who pulled the trigger on that. If he was, why wouldn’t Brown go off on him like he did with Kraft? Why has he gone out of his way to praise Belichick, the man who presumably cut him, after getting cut if he is clearly not happy with the decision? Oh, I know. It’s because Kraft made that decision.

Like Hernandez and Haynesworth?

So we can put you down as a “no- Belichick is in over his head with Brown and does not possess the capacity to handle him,” correct?

Not really. Dillon faces multiple arrests for domestic violence/assault, Moss was a notorious problem child, Haynesworth was accused and arrested for assault and charges of fraud, Hernandez was involved in multiple altercations at Florida before being drafted by the Patriots. With Brown, everything that we’ve seen thus far points to the very large possibility that the sex was consensual. There have been no reports about him being a problem in the locker room, either. Brown’s no different than any of the other problem children we’ve taken on. That’s because Belichick is the best in the business at handling them.

We’re not even sure if Belichick was the one who pulled the trigger on that. If he was, why wouldn’t Brown go off on him like he did with Kraft? Why has he gone out of his way to praise Belichick, the man who presumably cut him, after getting cut if he is clearly not happy with the decision? Oh, I know. It’s because Kraft made that decision.

So we can put you down as a “no- Belichick is in over his head with Brown and does not possess the capacity to handle him,” correct?
I'm ready to pull out another Larry David gif.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe