PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Antonio Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
who in their right mind who has been watching football for a couple decades around here thinks we are doomed?

I feel liberated LOL. Chiefs will never beat us this year.

Woah, slam those brakes. They nearly beat us last year if wasn't for Dee Ford's offside penalty. Yeah, we're good enough to beat them right now since we are healthy at the moment, but that could change if Edelman or Gordon are gone. Gordon has a history of his own. We don't have Gronk and our run game is suspect since out o-line is banged up. All we would have is our defense and Dorsett and our run game.

Interesting thought. I know Brown would still get paid, but does the team with a player on the exempt list still have his salary go against the cap?

Beyond that, maybe the ghost of Myra Kraft visited Bob in his sleep and he felt bad. Who knows.

End of the day, it's disappointing. Seeing Brown in that offense would have been a lot of fun. In another way, the controversy was irritating to me, so I'll be glad it's gone. (Is that allowed? Can we be middle of the road about all this?)

Yes, the Patriots would be on the hook for his cap hit this year and next even if he was exempt. If his bonus is recouped, they get the entirety of it back next year against the cap as if it was a surplus that rolled over.

Buh bye, I wont miss the drama

It's called "spin." The point is, you don't contact the accuser under any circumstance.

The lawyer's job is to make the client understand the following:

I know you're angry. Anyone who would subject someone to a criminal investigation for mere personal profit is pure garbage. Whatever emotional connection you had with this person is now severed and she's not worth a moment of your time hereafter. No good will come from further contact with her. If you don't follow my advice you're screwed.

I think it's been universally agreed that contacting her with the texts, whether deliberate or accidental, was monumentally stupid. But there's a leap being made from being a dumbass to "criminal threats and harassment". I'm not arguing the validity of the leap, because there are factors there that I don't feel like looking into.

But those non-supported, and simply knee-jerk, leaps to "Criminal threats and harassment!", and the virtue signalling over "Pictures of children!", do no credit to anyone.

Why would this dumbass go out of his way to contact that woman?

Like, just be quiet dude, you couldve won a SB ring before the implosion really happened

Some guy from buffalo. Don’t matter who

I mean Brown lost Rosenhaus so much money with his behaviour. Crazy situation.
I’m sure Rosenhaus can make better use of his time.

When’s the autobiography coming?

And who did she have a contract with where she wasn't allowed to exhibit such behavior?
She didn’t and neither did brown because the behavior of texting someone is allowed.

My guess: It'll be quiet until November, then someone is going to get desperate.
I think someone signs him once they determine that these allegations can’t be proven...if chiefs get him could be hard to beat

And who did she have a contract with where she wasn't allowed to exhibit such behavior?

Well, she had a contract with Antonio Brown and then he breached it by not paying her. As Deus said, there's some karmic justice here...

gronk.jpg

I wonder if Sanders could become available if Broncos continue to lose. Cap wise probably would be difficult. Bet we get him in the off season.

I think someone signs him once they determine that these allegations can’t be proven...if chiefs get him could be hard to beat

Who cares? It is just football. Whatever.

Huh? This person did not file any charges, criminal or civil against. She simply was quoted saying very negative things about him in an article.

Did AB's behavior clause only prohibit conduct that led to charges?

“It’s always best to fire someone on a Friday. Studies have statistically shown that there’s less chance of an incident if you do it at the end of the week.”

Wish the media would F off now but you know they will come out with some fodder later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes