PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Antonio Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, if he did send them then that's his own fault for giving them material. That's not suspicious.

What did he send that would get you or me fired from my job?

Like the other guy said, no police reports. Let that sink in. Yeah he's illiterate and uneducated and maybe that factors into the perception of him but at the end of the day he's innocent until proven guilty. If I got accused of something I didn't do i'd be pretty heated myself. He did this through a text message. How many people tee off verbally in public because of they were told they did something wrong when they didn't or for whatever reason?
Everything you said is correct imo.

BUT I think we are moving into the realm of Belichick starting to think it might not be worth it. (I don't know for sure, he may be all about the TDs etc, but at some point it won't be about whether something is criminal or not, it will be about this guy is not "best for the team". That may eventually be what Bill decides quite possibly)

For me its going to take actual evidence of something instead of all this conjecture or stories from only one side. He has yet to be charged with anything. It feels like a pile on over incidents that happened 1 to over 2 years ago. Is it a coincidence that this is all coming out at once?
If the guy is ignoring (and we don't know this for a fact) the Patriots suggestion to lay low and continues to cause more drama, then how do we know he'll stay in line during the playoffs? If he can't listen now, he's never going to.

so what it was in his room. Did he forget she was in there when he decided to walk in there with just a small towel?

No, obviously he knew he was in there. Have some more respect for yourself when you write this stuff.

I think some of our players genuinely like AB. Some might feel he’s innocent despiste being a complete d-bag.

I think some of our players and many around the league have probably gone through similar issues, they've just done a better job of keeping it under wraps.

Your last paragraph is way off. The team didn’t wait until there was any proof before it cut AH. They cut him the day he was arrested.

“Arrested” is key word...police had enough evidence to arrest AH

Have the police even got involved in any of these AB accusations?

Nope

I presume that the team has seen the court filing, and probably Kraft has seen the in league interview.

I don't think that the team would be able to claw back any of his guaranteed money. After all it is simply a signing bonus, and his 2019 $1M salary. Perhaps, they could find a a way to not pay him the rest of his salary.

Who are all these new people who’ve signed up for PatsFans solely to comment on the AB situation??

A pats fan...I mean I dunno what kind of answer you'd like for me to give you...:cool:

Your last paragraph is way off. The team didn’t wait until there was any proof before it cut AH. They cut him the day he was arrested.
An arrest is based on a warrant which is based on proof.

Believe it or not police don't just go arresting people for no reason. Right now the accusations against AB haven't even passed the warrant phase.

When they have enough proof to charge AB with a crime, then we'll see what the Pats FO does.

From a Jets fan perspective: yup.

“Arrested” is key word...police had enough evidence to arrest AH

Have the police even got involved in any of these AB accusations?

Nope

Sure but there was no “proof” or due process in that case at that point.

You can't claim privilege on texts with your attorneys if you include third parties on it (I'm an attorney). There was never any privilege on these texts.

Only privilege would be if he texted just his attorneys (or his attorneys and an agent of his attorneys hired to help out in some way).
You missed my point. He is playing dumb. He can claim he copied his attorney (privileged) so his intent was for this to never come out, but he knew it would come out. He set-up SI to do his dirty work for him:
1. Publish the women's photo (outing her);
2. Include the fact mural was in his room (not part of original story).

For the purpose of comparison, right now there's more evidence in favor of kicking Patrick Chung off the team than AB. And I say that as a definite Patrick Chung fan who's fully aware of his massive contributions last year in the Superbowl.

Yes, I want Brown here.

You know what else I want?

1- stop trying legal matters in the press;

2- the NFL to refrain from intervening until the legal matter is resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes