PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Antonio Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plz. She could have easily said don’t write any of that stuff on the article. That sexual harraasment crap is ********. He had a towel on. There’s ways of handling something without bringing attention to it if she has prove. This woman probably received some money for it to be published. J bet she did!

Why in the world would you want her to keep her story hidden? Makes absolutely no sense. So he could continue in his ways? Bizarre. She did the right thing.

I hate to break it to you guys, but he's not getting cut.

Belichick isn't a chicken little who's afraid of the media narrative.

Good for her.

She did the right thing.

This guy is a creep.

He needs to be exposed.

He’s no angel but this woman shoud not be surprised that brown came back at her so deal with it ! Don’t come out with crap like i feel threatened.

Regarding NE recouping money, does it matter whether it's the Pats or NFL that takes action?

Why in the world would you want her to keep her story hidden? Makes absolutely no sense. So he could continue in his ways? Bizarre. She did the right thing.

Dude it was already out there. No what she did was brung more attention to herself. So brown comes back at her and she’s all mad and feels threatened? Give me a break.

I would not be shocked if he made it through the weekend, but if this is vetted in the next several hours, I would not be shocked to see him gone today.

I never wanted him from the get go.

He’s no angel but this woman shoud not be surprised that brown came back at her so deal with it ! Don’t come out with crap like i feel threatened.
As a lawyer, all I can say is that I would be extremely unhappy with my client if he sent those texts.

I'd tell him that he wasn't doing himself any favors.

Besides the public posturing, I'm also pretty sure Brown's attorney is taking this all a lot more seriously than all the Brown defenders here.

She was intimidated. She did the right thing. So far, she is doing exactly what I would do. Don't see any misstep on her part, other than agreeing to paint a mural for this creep, but I know a local woman who makes paintings of athletes and sells them and she would've probably agreed to it too.

She didn’t offer up the information. She was contacted by a hack reporter who was looking for dirt, she gave it to him.

She could have easily said no thanks and hung up she didn’t.

It’s ok for people to talk **** without getting any backlash from the person or people you just called out?

If not to intimidate her, what's the purpose of including her on the group message?

More like than not he didn’t mean to include her in the text exchange. He probably sent her a message initially then started talking to his friends about her not realizing she he added her to the chain. I remember a few months ago a stranger added me to a group message with family and friends. I’ve also been included in emails about me accidentally. It happens.

As a lawyer, all I can say is that I would be extremely unhappy with my client if he sent those texts.

Besides the public posturing, I'm also pretty sure Brown's attorney is taking this all a lot more seriously than all the Brown defenders here.

What you really mean is "if I woke up and saw those texts, I'd head right for the nearest bar"

What he did was stupid but anyone would be livid if their dirty laundry was aired on a national sports magazine. A well known one at that. I am sure she wouldn’t like it either.

His lawyer was included in the group message.

I mean negative for Brown. Anyone thinking clearly would never have sent those texts (and any attorney, which I am one, would tell their client unequivocally not to send them). Further, the fact that he included this particular accuser on the message makes it even worse.

Post a statement denying it and saying whatever else you need to and move on.
Well no one said he was smart. I’m just not looking at this from a standpoint of would I do what he did. I’m looking at it from a standpoint that a lot of people do stupid things and you don’t take away their job because they did something you think you are too smart to do, but only because they did something illegal.
The nfl is well aware they have a lot of physically talented morons. If they start legislating for intelligence we will lose a lot of players.

I never wanted him from the get go.

I did. I thought he should have his day in court with the other woman, and I thought they were both lying about what went down, and that the evidence was clear as mud in that case. And after I read the SI article, i wrote that I wouldn't root for him, and didn't care one way or the other if he stayed on the team because I didn't see evidence that rose to the level of cutting/suspending him. In fact, I pointed out that his behavior reflects on a lot of stuff going on in society (though I won't get political here). When I saw those texts last night, I saw a clear attempt to intimidate her (and I don't even need to talk about his stupidity), and that was it. Cut him. Can't have that at all.

Hell, his own attorney threw him under the bus!!!

She didn’t offer up the information. She was contacted by a hack reporter who was looking for dirt, she gave it to him.

She could have easily said no thanks and hung up she didn’t.

It’s ok for people to talk **** without getting any backlash from the person or people you just called out?

I swear that writer has it in for brown. It looks almost personal.

Please put aside who is lying and who is not. This is not a legal forum.

Reality.... AB has a tornado of negativity surrounding him. He is on a team that is known for its no nonsense approach and disdain for unneeded distractions. The league so far has not suspended him, he has high profile attorneys, and he is on a team that is the best at smothering distractions.

What does he do....he texts the latest accuser trying to humiliate her.

Conclusion....If he is the texter then the man is a buffoon and just can’t conform to putting the team first. If all this is true cut bait know

His lawyer was included in the group message.
What does that have to do with anything? My client could easily include me on texts I felt were unhelpful. His lawyer didn't engage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes