PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Antonio Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, we live in a society where women are not believed on all levels. The common denominator seems to be that these women all want something, while many of us withhold opinions based on judicial or other legal proceedings. The reality is one could be an opportunist, several increases the culpability of the accused.

AB is not a nice man, is not a pillar of the community.. sounds like an entitled man with no boundaries, who is used to getting away with a lot of crap.. he does what he wants without an internal moral compass..

From my comfy couch let him go and allow him to deal with the morass of his mounting legal issues away from the Patriots organization... not much good will happen from any of this..

He's a Narcissist, like many others who play in pro sports. The level of his malignancy is yet to be determined.

The second allegation, if I heard it correctly, is that he showed up in nothing but a facecloth over his junk. He probably thought of that as a seduction...do we know more context?

She told him to back off. He backed off, so his behavior is boorish, kind of pathetic, and yeah, narcissistic. Not actionable.

If he really raped/abused the main accuser, may he find the inside of a jail cell.

If all the other allegations of his not paying people are true, then he's not a good guy. Kind of a ****bag, actually, which, unfortunately, is also true of lots of people with power and money, and something for civil courts to handle.

Anticipating a 3rd woman.

this woman wanted $10m initially but then was willing to accept $2m to go away. Just screams money grab.

Source on the 10 million initial ask?

The women shouldn’t be believed until they produce evidence that substantiates their claims. Men who have been on the dating scene with this generation for the last couple of decades know that. They’ll lie for personal gain just like any man would. They’re the accuser. The accused is presumed innocent until proven guilty. That’s how it works. If they produce evidence, then they should be believed.

That’s also to make zero mention of the amount of high profile rape/sexual assault accusations over the last decade that were proven to be false. Cutting him right now, with what we know currently, would be an absolutely brain dead, knee jerk reaction. Luckily, this franchise doesn’t make those. And Kraft lost the ability to get on his (wife’s) high horse over this when he got the $13 special at Orchids of Asia.
It’s rather scary that the notion of “innocent until proven guilty” is becoming scoffed at. That should be something that is universally agreed upon but not any more.

It’s rather scary that the notion of “innocent until proven guilty” is becoming scoffed at. That should be something that is universally agreed upon but not any more.
Define "proven". There is no moral or ethical reason for the "court" of public opinion to use the same standard of proof as a court of law. Especially the criminal standard of proof. Remember, for example, that in criminal cases the jury is not allowed to consider past behavior -- even things the accused was convicted of beyond a reasonable doubt. Now, I think that's totally appropriate -- when the state is trying to put someone beyond bars he should only be on trial for that act. But for some member of the public trying to decide to be around the accused in any way? Hell yeah, I'm going to take past behavior into account, and so will you.

Anyhow, just the factual stuff (police reports, court case records, etc.) is enough that I'd never hire Brown for anything or want him around me or any employees/co-workers.

Did the doctor really say that? OMG, We all better hold our gas when we go to the doctor.

I think we should at least know the toxicity levels of Brown's gas before dismissing the Doctor's claims. :D

right now, I think the biggest goal is to keep him off the field.......which changes this from being about brown to being about the pats

I can’t believe there’s an article in the media about a doctor that claims “AB farted in my face repeatedly....and he owes me $11k”

That’s not even newsworthy in my opinion

PR, if that’s the only thing you gleaned from Klemko’s detailed article..........

Did the doctor really say that? OMG, We all better hold our gas when we go to the doctor.

Umm.......AB rushed to social media to post the smirking video at the time. It’s not like it’s a whiny unfounded allegation. AB is the one who made the big deal out of it for his social media.

He's a Narcissist, like many others who play in pro sports. The level of his malignancy is yet to be determined.

The second allegation, if I heard it correctly, is that he showed up in nothing but a facecloth over his junk. He probably thought of that as a seduction...do we know more context?

She told him to back off. He backed off, so his behavior is boorish, kind of pathetic, and yeah, narcissistic. Not actionable.

If he really raped/abused the main accuser, may he find the inside of a jail cell.

If all the other allegations of his not paying people are true, then he's not a good guy. Kind of a ****bag, actually, which, unfortunately, is also true of lots of people with power and money, and something for civil courts to handle.

I’m not even contemplating the sexual allegations at this point from 2,000 miles away - who knows right now?

The voluminous other stuff? How much more evidence does one need to know this guy is not trustworthy in ANY situation that may come up. From a Patriots football context THAT is the issue here. What happens when he does his thing in December/January. He has no conscience whatsoever. He would
Do the Patriots like he has done every other person he’s dealt with and not blink an eye. The good thing is that I’m sure BB/Caserio have plan B already loaded in the system for if/when that happens.

I think we should at least know the toxicity levels of Brown's gas before dismissing the Doctor's claims. :D

It’s not a “claim”. The sick eff posted it on his social media complete with his smirks and grins.

The big footing in that article of scores of “little people” (including charities) who worked for him and he has stiffed is enough for me to wish the guy nothing but bad news - either that or grow the fuk up.

Unless that happens, the sooner he disappears and goes to live under a bridge the better.

Last edited:
Pats should consider hiring a full time attorney (besides character coach)

Last edited:
I’m not even contemplating the sexual allegations at this point from 2,000 miles away - who knows right now?

The voluminous other stuff? How much more evidence does one need to know this guy is not trustworthy in ANY situation that may come up. From a Patriots football context THAT is the issue here. What happens when he does his thing in December/January. He has no conscience whatsoever. He would
Do the Patriots like he has done every other person he’s dealt with and not blink an eye. The good thing is that I’m sure BB/Caserio have plan B already loaded in the system for if/when that happens.

Not disagreeing, but when you're already 11m in the tank for him, I guess you lust let it play out and cut bait when you have to, not before.

We know AB likes to video everything, he probably has video of them having sex is the only explanation.

AB told Kraft he has videos of 50 yo asian women and Krafty yelled "Free AB!"

someone who has work done and doesn't pay is a scum bag...

Is it the same guy she cheated on? What a simp! He’s gonna need a lot of luck. I notice that boyfriend erased his IG once those videos of AB and his accuser came out.

Yeah they both deleted all of their social media accounts.

Weird for her at least as she is supposedly trying to build a business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back