PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Antonio Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
They could try, but then the NFLPA will step in and this becomes a death match.

According to the rules, you can't place a player on the exempt list for a civil lawsuit, only criminal.

Simply put. they need a bit more than an accusation and a civil suit to take it to the next level.
It will be Kraft

I can’t wait for AB to showcase how the towel doesn’t cover his genitals in court.

I can’t wait for AB to showcase how the towel doesn’t cover his genitals in court.

If the glove don’t fit you must aquit!

If the towel don't fit, you must acquit.

EDIT: damn it, TB_Helmet beat me to it...

Why is ESPN breaking all this now? They were so hard on about getting this out there that their article actually contains several factual errors.

And no, she wasn't "getting her money." She was threatening to go public unless there was some sort of monetary settlement- basically legalized extortion. He declined, and she went public at just the right time.
Why wouldn't ESPN be talking about it now? It is all breaking now. And the second accuser's story is coming out now because of the timing of the first accuser's story.

My thoughts on the situation are the following: this is obviously a tough spot for the Patriots to be in. Had they known about the lawsuit and all of the other incidents surrounding Brown prior to Brown being released, they probably wouldn't have signed him. Due to the nature of his release and his all-pro talent, they didn't do enough due diligence when they signed him. It is what it is.

Now concerning the civil case, and the other incidents, it would set bad precedent for the Patriots to sit Brown or release him based on a civil complaint and rumor and innuendo. Mostly, it would be bad precedent for other players, and may make some players think that the Patriots "don't have their back."

From a PR standpoint, it would obviously be better for the Patriots to just sit him or cut bait.

The Patriots are now in an impossibly difficult situation. The best way to handle the situation in the long-term is to wait to see how the situation develops and how the league's investigation turns out.

wrong.

Not the discussion we were having. It's not rocket science if you need it broken down.
Apparently I do need it broken down, because you make no goddamn sense.

So Felger and Mazz have time to post here during their show ... who knew.

It’s my turn tomorrow.

I am shocked people are saying he should pay $2m and be done with it...

People rarely have a problem spending someone else's money.

I think Gisele knew about these $10m and $2m cash grabs when she tweeted so cryptically in support of AB

And Brady is being extremely supportive of him. I suspect he and Gisele know a lot more about this than any of us. They’re both decent people and they have his back.

Exactly. He's probably sick to his stomach to have this guy wear his uniform.
The guy just got caught in a human trafficking sting and is the focus of many hundreds of thousands of jokes and memes detailing the handjobs he received.

I think Kraft out of anyone can sympathize with AB....if...he's innocent

The guy just got caught in a human trafficking sting and is the focus of many hundreds of thousands of jokes and memes detailing the handjobs he received.

I think Kraft out of anyone can sympathize with AB....if...he's innocent
:D:D

I hope Lefty don't have anything to say on this matter...pot calling kettle black.

If it don't cover the junk, it ain't a slam dunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back