PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Antonio Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give it a rest.

Telling me I'm wrong over my opinion in a case where proven facts are at zero percent is just the dumbest thing you can keep saying.
but that is not what you were doing, at all.

You were saying the material in question was not a big deal. It is irrelevant whether its true or not or whether it happened.

What we do know, is that you consider that behavior "not a big deal".

Demonstrably, you are wrong.

Now Le'Veon offered advice to AB ... why don't people just leave him alone!:confused:

I'm not saying we should cut him but clearly this guy is missing a chromosome or something...
Not a soul in here is debating that.

Guy is a headcase, no doubt. Doesn't mean he's a rapist.

You were saying the material in question was not a big deal. It is irrelevant whether its true or not or whether it happened.

Okay cool mosslot, I'm wrong according to your interpretation on the matter. Let's move along here....:rolleyes:

I never once have claimed he's a good guy but misunderstood, anything but.

As for whether this is happening now because he's a Patriot, I would say no if he is allowed to play out the season. If he ends up on the exempt list based on nothing more than what has already been revealed, it's really hard to imagine that one or two or thirty-one other owners weren't in his ear constantly telling him he couldn't just let us have AB on top of how good our defense already is, just having won the SB, etc.

If Hill were on the exempt list right now, I wouldn't feel that way. If AB ends up on the list based on what has come to light thus far, that's well beyond unconscionable by Goodell based on how he adjudicated the child and woman abuser, and reeks of bias/collusion.

I mean, in that case we’re mostly in agreement, but why not wait until he actually ends up on the list before burning calories arguing that the NFL is colluding against us for putting him on that list.

Yeah he's done. No way the Patriots keep him now. This is too much.

Yeah he's done. No way the Patriots keep him now. This is too much.
The rape accusations weren't enough.

It's the towel covering and farting that will certainly do him in....

Kraft hates farters.

Can you stop saying he went outside in a towel please? The story clearly says the painting was inside his home (ie the two of them alone and out of view), and he came up close behind her with a small hand towel covering his junk. The way you describe it makes it sound less harmful regardless of whether you believe the story.
The only part of this story that may upset AB is the towel being described as small to cover his junk. LMFAO

The rape accusations weren't enough.

It's the towel covering and farting that will certainly do him in....

Kraft hates farters.

Lol. In all seriousness it's not just one incident. Trouble follows this guy. Whether he's guilty or not, the Pats aren't an organization that likes distractions.

The only part of this story that may upset AB is the towel being described as small to cover his junk. LMFAO

It would honestly explain a lot.

He’s def going to post a **** pic now

Lol. In all seriousness it's not just one incident. Trouble follows this guy. Whether he's guilty or not, the Pats aren't an organization that likes distractions.
It's definitely a distraction, but I don't think Belichick is cutting arguably the best receiver in the league (which makes this offense into an all-time juggernaut) unless it's a proven fact he did something wrong.

AB’s hand towel just hit EBay
upload_2019-9-16_14-51-18.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2019-9-16_14-50-26.jpeg
    upload_2019-9-16_14-50-26.jpeg
    10.9 KB · Views: 3

We're not dealing with theoreticals.

this woman wanted $10m initially but then was willing to accept $2m to go away. Just screams money grab.

I think Gisele knew about these $10m and $2m cash grabs when she tweeted so cryptically in support of AB

It's definitely a distraction, but I don't think Belichick is cutting arguably the best receiver in the league (which makes this offense into an all-time juggernaut) unless it's a proven fact he did something wrong.

The league may very well step in. Or maybe I need a better grasp of this exempt list. Regardless, I'm very concerned.

I am shocked people are saying he should pay $2m and be done with it. Why should such blatant extortion be rewarded?

It was. She's been involved in legal remedies to get her money from him long before last week's news.

Why is ESPN breaking all this now? They were so hard on about getting this out there that their article actually contains several factual errors.

And no, she wasn't "getting her money." She was threatening to go public unless there was some sort of monetary settlement- basically legalized extortion. He declined, and she went public at just the right time.

The league may very well step in. Or maybe I need a better grasp of this exempt list. Regardless, I'm very concerned.
They could try, but then the NFLPA will step in and this becomes a death match.

According to the rules, you can't place a player on the exempt list for a civil lawsuit, only criminal.

Simply put. they need a bit more than an accusation and a civil suit to take it to the next level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back