PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Antonio Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
No posters arent taking in all of the factors....of course. And of course the goalposts have been moved again.

I have my goal posts you have yours

Yes, two bad ones for WWW.

JE has had some too.

I’d take either. Both. You can’t lose.

But you can, twice to the giants

I have my goal posts you have yours
No you have a poster of Jules over your bed. I dont.

2 points were made. 2 were refuted. Then the JE homers went all Chris Stevenson. Thats it

Prepare for the following volley:
Tap Dancing
Goal Post Moving
Red Herrings
Strawmen

From the guy that made up a catch % and admitted he couldn't be bothered to do the work then declared victory that's pretty rich. The irony is, all things being equal and the players in their respective primes, I'd probably take Welker over Edelman. In that hypothetical I would probably take Troy Brown over either of them.

I’ll give you that. I also but blame on Brady as well for the Welker pass in the Super Bowl. Pats were about to put that game out of reach. I bet you it still bothers Brady.
Brady’s throw was almost perfect.

Yet, JE had better stats against the Rams than WW did on that game
So what?

WWW still would have been the MVP of the best team of all time.

Why are catch percentages being used again? Is there a direct tie-in with drops?

Regards,
Chris

He got knocked out early during the Eagles game on his first catch. I bash Cooks on here but this isn’t fair to put blame on him for that.

He can't hold onto a contested catch to save his life. That's why they shipped him out

So what?

WWW still would have been the MVP of the best team of all time.

But he wasn't, that team never happened. Although, this team has a good chance at that if they stay healthy

From the guy that made up a catch % and admitted he couldn't be bothered to do the work then declared victory that's pretty rich. The irony is, all things being equal and the players in their respective primes, I'd probably take Welker over Edelman. In that hypothetical I would probably take Troy Brown over either of them.
Again what % did I make up.

WW had a 77.2 catch % on 112 balls one year.
JE never had a season over 70%

What did I make up?

But you can, twice to the giants
Super witty.

I don’t understand why it’s so hard for people to understand that they were/are both great players, playing different roles.

He can't hold onto a contested catch to save his life. That's why they shipped him out
Nobody is disputing that. And that wasnt the orig point made

But he wasn't, that team never happened. Although, this team has a good chance at that if they stay healthy
There go the goalposts again. Can’t even ****ing see them anymore.

Super witty.

I don’t understand why it’s so hard for people to understand that they were/are both great players, playing different roles.

It's not, people are just saying who they prefer, I prefer JE over WW because of his clutch performances. They happen to pick those two because the roles they played overlap a fair amount

Why are catch percentages being used again? Is there a direct tie-in with drops?

Regards,
Chris

Catch %'s are being used because they were brought up to make a point then an (unsourced) inaccurate one was posted

The bigger thing to me is, when you're stopped at a stop light, your foot is on the brake. Nobody puts their car in Park. So are they saying she fell asleep for hours and her foot stayed on the brake?

Or, did she realize she was falling asleep and put in park? If she was conscious of her actions enough to know she was falling asleep, why wouldn't she pull off somewhere into a parking lot or the side of the road? She just decided to sleep at the light?
The biggest problem with that story is how do you fall asleep at an intersection busy enough to have a stop light for hours and no one notice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back