PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Antonio Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s a fundamental semantic matter of what it means to “answer” a question. If someone asks BB something and he says “no comment” then Bill sees that as a question he has answered, but the reporter doesn’t.

Another tidbit in the lawsuit

The lawsuit also included a paper trail of purchased STD and pregnancy test from Walgreens after the incidents.

So she saved receipts of std & pregnancy tests? But she couldn't go to the cops? std and pregnancy tests receipts don't prove anything. She was of full mind to take std & pregnancy tests but not a rape kit?

More I read of this complaint, the going back to his house the next day, the polygraph, the saving receipts, that phony address, painting herself as a church goer, the timing of the lawsuit, coincidentally getting married right after she filed this.

I don't want to say it didn't happen because I don't know but these are all red flags for me.
Keep in mind, a rape kit is a very stressful, intrusive and long process.

But, I do agree it does look fishy. If she didn’t go to the police before the lawsuit, it looks pretty bad for her.

To clarify, its off to the gallows unless its one of their own then its we shouldn't rush to judgement.

In many instances, yes. It's a shame, but it's something we just have to continue to work through collectively.

Still see a bunch of BS personal attacks on this woman intended to completely undermine her character. Because she's getting married she's clearly only in it for money? Seriously? Can we stop that garbage?

It's no different than immediately jumping to the conclusion that Brown is rapist scum, and using elements of his life/behavior not directly related to this incident as evidence that he's unethical and dishonest. They're both terrible takes.

If Taylor's gym and wedding are evidence that she's being dishonest and hunting money with this lawsuit, then is Brown's behavior in Oakland, and his texts/emails to Taylor, evidence that he's not credible? Again, both ends of the spectrum are equally disingenuous.

Let the evidence play out before vilifying either party and reaching conclusions that are entirely based on assumption/speculation, and not evidence

I agree with most of what you say, but she was hunting for money. She first contacted him just after he received a $19 million signing bonus. She talked him into investing $1.6 million into her business. He backed out after learning she owed back taxes and there was a lien on her property.

That ending my god

People seem to think the Patriots are like a super computer with predetermined answers to every scenario. From all accounts, Bill got a call or text last night and was in WTF mode like everyone else. I highly doubt the Patriots have even had time to discuss this and come up with any type of plan yet. This what makes Bill so great, though. He can’t control what he can’t control. The team will be focused on their next game with or without Brown.

I agree with most of what you say, but she was hunting for money. She first contacted him just after he received a $19 million signing bonus. She talked him into investing $1.6 million into her business. He backed out after learning she owed back taxes and there was a lien on her property.

Assuming the evidence presented is true, then yes, that's all correct and seems to raise questions about the motivation/intent of the lawsuit.

Does that means sexual assault/rape didn't occur? I don't know.

We shall see.

After a quick run through of FS1, ESPN 1 and 2 at noon and finding all AB stories I am heading to my happy place of DVD westerns for the rest of the day.

Wait, what???

Who gave her a polygraph??? The police or did she just go to a consultant that taught her how to pass a poligraph and then administered one.

If she was willing to go to all these lengths, but not to the police this is MAJOR BS!!!

Yup.

...And right on cue.

Here comes Jim Rome, with all of the accusers claims....
The Pats are hiding knowledge of it...

No mention of AB's defenses claims.

Once again, SHOCKED!!

I had to watch, just to see the inevitable.

So when Gordon has another incident were left with Jules and old ass has-been Watson
Jules, Dorsett, Meyers, Watson, and Harry (after the bye) would be a whole lot better than the days of Reche Caldwell as #1

...And right on cue.

Once again, SHOCKED!!

That’s funny...a few days ago my wife asked me if Jim Rome still has a show. I didn’t know. Neither of us cared to even type his name into Google...it wasn’t worth the effort.

...And right on cue.

Once again, SHOCKED!!

People care about what Jim Rome has to say after Jim Everett kicked his ass?

I was not aware.

...And right on cue.

Once again, SHOCKED!!

****y, smug little turd. The sports version of Bill Maher.

He’s going to practice. He’s going to play. Now your move Goodell.

Goodell sees the tweet he's practicing.....goes on exempt list tonight...watch. You can just feel this

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back